Skit

[3rd Person Pov.]

(Y/N) stayed at her pen tablet, drawing and animating the same moe character in different poses and doing different actions. She leaned back in her chair and sighed. "Almost done... Then I can submit it," she said under her breath.

Tiana was sitting across from her and was writing things onto paper and typing things into her laptop. Yukio was next to her with a laptop and was typing like crazy. He once and a while took out his black pair of glasses to read something on the screen ("Why does the print have to be so small?..." he complained). (Y/N) draw out the last few frames and straightened your back. "I'm done!" she exclaimed.

Her two colleagues looked at her with wide eyes. Yukio's glasses almost fell off and Tiana almost choked on her water from her water bottle. "You are?" Tiana was able to say.

"Yup. It's nothing much. It's just a character I've had in mind," you said to her.

Yukio looked at your screen to see your character walking,"It's nice." (Boi.)

~~~~~~~~~

Wassup people,  Proxie is back.

I know this is small and short, but I'm running out of ideas here. I only have ideas that I already used or aren't really interesting. Here's a vote, though! :

Should I...

A) ... end this book with a conclusion?

Or...

B) ... continue going, but try to think of more ideas?

You guys vote and I'll come out with a conclusion some other time! You guys have one week to get the votes in! So, on April 20th, I'll make another chapter!

That's all I have for now, so I'll see you all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno