XXI

- present;

Yuri and Mina sat stiffly at the couch, while Chanyeol and I sat across them, both staring at each other's eyes. We looked at each other, our lips automatically lifting in a smile, while Yuri and Mina stared at us in confusion.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Yuri says, finally breaking the silence as she makes us snap in the wonder world Chanyeol and I are currently in. "So you told him about that ex boyfriend of yours, then what now? Why are you both smiling? Aren't you supposed to be fighting about this?"

"Are you pregnant, unnie?" Mina asks as soon as Yuri finished, an obvious horror in her eyes. "Is that why he had to leave the tour?"

"Oh my god, no!" I say, laughing at them. "It's not that at all."

"Then what?" They asked at the same time. I looked at Chanyeol who is already looking at me, deep joy and affection written in his face. "Why don't you tell them?"

He slowly takes my hand and gently lifts it up, proudly showing it to them. "I proposed to her and she said yes!"

"What the fuck?" Yuri gasped, as she grabs my hand and looks at the only ring in my finger. She then lets it go and breathes out, her eyes doubled in size. "I did not expect that at all."

"A-are you sure about this, unnie?" Mina asks, standing up from her seat. "Aren't you... rushing... a bit?"

"Of course not," he says right away, a little offended. "I love her and she loves me, so."

"You've got to tell your parents." Yuri says, sitting back down. "Both of yours."

"Mine already knows and they can never be any happier," he shrugs as he smiles, putting his arm around me. "And we'll go this afternoon to Daegu to tell her parents."

Yuri and Mina looked at each other. I wonder what they're both thinking about right now. Mina then looks down on her phone and started to distractedly tap on it continuously.

"Congratulations, I guess." Yuri says, shaking her head with somewhat a forced smile. "Please be good with each other."

"Oh, we will." Chanyeol assures her, kissing my cheek. "Right, babe?"

"Yes, of course." I nodded, closing my eyes as I feel his lips on my cheek.

But something heavy is somewhat pressing down on my chest.

*

(3rd per. pov)

"Turn it off, turn it off!" Taehyung frets as Yoongi walks in the living room, the rest of the members watching the television silently.

Namjoon takes the remote control and was about to turn the television off, but Yoongi stopped him. "What is it?"

"And there you have it, netizens." The broadcaster says from the tv, showing pictures of one of the famous idol in the industry today, Chanyeol from EXO. "Another idol has been confirmed to be engaged to an anonymous girl! We don't know all of the details about it yet but we will keep you updated as soon as we hear from his company. We'll see you next time!"

"It's just another idol about to be married publicly," Hoseok looks over at Taehyung with a confused look on his face. "Why wouldn't you s- Oh."