The Female Aplha 5- Her?

The blizzard had settled down, the snow was cold and thick, the wind cooler.

The white wolf looked at the two bodies in front of it. Blood stained the vibrant white snow a dark crimson. The human had never liked the color of blood but the wolf had an uncontrollable thirst for violence. Both of them have seen too much, endured too much to just sit back and let things occur. The wolf liked to draw blood first, ask questions later.

"They just don't seem to learn, do they?" Aya spoke to it after a long sigh, tucking the gun safely back into a pocket in her skirt.

The wolf snorted. Turned around, and started walking back.

"Why you're welcome, jiji (big sister)," Aya said with a mock bow.

The wolf gave another snort, but waited till Aya joined her by its side.

"What are we going to do with them?" Aya asked, pointing a thumb over her shoulder at the two bodies. There were more bodies behind them, four to be exact and all of them had been taken down by the white wolf. "You know they aren't dead, right?"

What are the packmates for? The wolf mind linked the pack members as she answered her question. The snow storm created a static that usually blocked pack communication but the white wolf had lived in these snow capped mountains for a long period of time, over three decades to be exact, it had learned to communicate around the static and so have its pack members.

"Oh!" Aya shook her head at her own silliness; she had forgotten they weren't alone.

Put them in the dungeon. We'll need to question them. And don't go easy on the silver. Silver was the only metal that was poisonous to wolves. That was why the chains in their little dungeon had been made especially out of silver.

"Will do!" Aya gave a mock salute but the white wolf didn't look back.

She took off in a sprint, paws hitting the snow so softly that it didn't even leave a mark. She knew where she was headed.

About two miles north-east to where they had ambushed the trespassers, the snow gave way to a huge waterfall, this was one place where the water never froze, no matter how cold it got in the mountains. The force of the water was enough to tear anything to shreds as soon as it hit the surface. There wasn't any river; the water flow soon went underground, disappearing into the earth after coming about 3miles from the melting glacier. They called it the Jharna (waterfall).

It was just across the waterfall, that the white wolf ruled its pack. A pack dominated by females. The BloodPledge pack.

Taking a deep breath, she let herself shift, welcoming the familiar pain and pleasure of the transformation as her bones changed shape and rearranged their position from wolf to human. It wasn't often that she shifted. One of the reasons why she was the strongest was because she was so close to her wolf, too close as some might say. But that didn't bother her, giving into her animal instincts gave her solace, gave her peace.

Within a few seconds, the white wolf was gone, and in its place stood a tall, lean woman with hair almost as white as snow and eyes as blue as the endless oceans.

In place of the white wolf, now stood Mikalya Carnell, the first ever Female Alpha in the world dominated by male shifters.