The (New) Old Hale House

"Where the hell are we going?" Stiles asked for what seemed to be the millionth time. The pack were taking him somewhere, saying it was a surprise for him or something.

"Don't worry Mom, we're not taking you somewhere to kill you." Jackson said, whilst guiding his Mom to the surprise.

"Wait, what?! I didn't say anything about you guys killi - oh my god you guys are actually gonna kill me!"

"Stil -"

"Oh my god I'm to young to die!"

"Stiles!"

"What about my dad?! What if I don't get to say goodb -"

"STILES!"

Stiles turned to look - which is the wrong word since he had a blindfold on - at Derek.

"We're not going to kill you."

"That's what they all say."  He grumbled under his breath.

"Yes, but we mean it."

"Fine.... but seriously where are we going?!"

"To a place." Derek said, wrapping his arms around Stiles' waist.

"Okay, when are we going to get there?"

"We got here five minutes ago."

Stiles hadn't realised they had stopped walking until his mate said that. He tried to slap him on the chest - in a playful way - but missed and ended up hitting Erica instead.

"Mom!"

"Oh my gosh, Erica sweetheart are you okay?!" Stiles asked worried for his pup. The she-wolf just chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm fine mom."

Stiles was about to ask if she was sure, but stopped when he felt the blindfold come away from his face. He looked up to see a beautiful looking house, which looked big enough to fit at least three times the size of his pack.

"What's this?" He asked his mate, looking at the house in awe.

"This -" Derek said before turning his mate around to look at him "- is our new home."

"What?" Stiles managed to say, looking in between his mate and pups.

"We re-decorated the Hale house, it looks just like it did before the fire." Derek said, looking at the house. Stiles could see the grief in his mates eyes, but also the fondness. He smiles at his mate, before wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I love it." Was all he said.

"We've already picked out the rooms, and who'll be sharing. It's you and me, obviously, our room isn't decorated yet though, I thought I'd let you choose what happens with that. Liam and Theo will be sharing, since they're mates. So will Malia and Kira, Erica and Boyd, Ethan and Danny, Lydia and Aiden, Allison and Justin, and Jackson and Jayden. Scott and Isaac will have to share a room with each other until they find their mates." Derek said, even though he already suspected who their mates were.

"There is also a spare room for when Peter and Chris come to stay." Derek said, looking in between Stiles and the pups.

"Cool." Was all Stiles said.

"Cool? Aren't you, like, mad or something?" Derek questioned.

"Not really, I mean, ever since Peter found his mate, he's been acting a whole lot less crazy."

"Yeah, I guess you have a point."

"So, who wants to watch a movie?"

A/N: short chapter I know, but hey! Double update! Yayyyy!