Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Stella-Rose Skye Brooks. I am officially 18 in 6 months, 2 days and 24 mins. (that is just roughly). Anyway, I attend WCD that is the acronym for Westchester Country Day. Did I mention that my mum is a famous Fashion Designer her name is Gabriella Brooks. My dad is a famous actor his name is Sam Brooks. Anyway, my school is a typical high-school. We have the nerds, the goody two - shoes, loners, losers, emos, jocks, cheerleaders and of course the bad boys.

 I am part of the goody two - shoes group. Yes, I know I like to have a clean record. (don't judge). Put this way at least I'm not classified a nerd. I swear I always see them doing homework at break and lunch. I have my two best friends Sophie lee and Carmen Taylor. They are literally the best (not) just kidding (or am I) "laughs evilly". (hopefully the never see this).

 So, since my mum is a fashion designer she helps with famous models like Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid and Taylor Hill. She also works a lot with Victoria Secret. She is thinking of staring her own fashion line , and my dad is an actor. Well... Were kind of filthy rich. I live in a mansion. I also own a Ferrari. I don't like to drive it to school because I think showing off your money isn't a good thing. I haven't even told my friends. They always ask how come they can't come over and I have to give them billion excuses.

 I may be rich but I am definitely different to all those "popular people" who like to show off their money. I should get going your about to start reading the story of my life. Meet my friends and of course you will also see from their point of view. I wouldn't call it a story I would call it a love story... (wiggles eyebrows)

-----------------------

Words: 368

A/N - Hey!! Guys!!! NEW STORRYYY !!! YAYYY!!! Sorry for the short chapter hopefully the others will be longer. This will be a great book so keep reading, voting, commenting and following me. TYSM!!!

LOVE YA - XOXO