Chapter twenty six

Okay, so guys I have been very decisive whether to actually tell you guys but you know what, I just wanted you all to know.

I don't want to remain 'Anonymous' anymore so, I finally have a name to reveal to you amazing readers.

LAYA ROSETTA!

I decided to reveal a name to you guys because I want you all to call me that name when you talk to me. When you comment. Because sometimes, I feel as if you guys don't know how I am just by my writing, I feel as if, if I had given you a name to call me, you readers would have an idea of what kind of a person I am.... do you guys see where I am going with this?

Also I also feel like it's boring not to have a name.

Anyways,

Happy reading and enjoy!

***

Adriana's POV

I had no idea it would be possible to feel so drowsy up until today. The fact that I had experienced things like this, today just proved to me how much a person can get knocked with this much amount of drugs.

On another note, what day was it?

I stir a little as my limbs were just stiff; my back felt so numb while all my senses were slowly returning. I blink a couple of times to get rid of the blurry vision and gulp to get rid of my dry throat. Once I gain my vision again, I lay still on the bed as my eyes roam around my surroundings. I've realised how I have never been in here before. Where was I?

I was cut short when the door opened right in front of me and when it did, my heart dropped.

Mia, Tony and Dr Araldo walked in leaving me fearing for my life....

I thought I ran away from them, what on earth was I doing here?

"Oh! Oh my God, she's awake!" Mia chirped as she neared me, her hands touched my hand but I immediately flinched. Tony's eyes set on me as it was full of surprise before he joined Mia, "Dr Araldo, she's awake!"

", I see. Step aside, let me check her."

"I'll go inform the others!"

While Tony rushed out the room, Mia stood at the foot of the bed while Dr Araldo was checking my pulse and everything else. He examined my eyes and then all the machines while I was beginning to feel all the defeat just sink in. I hadn't managed to get away from Dante; what happened that day?

After a few moments, the room was already filled with everyone in it but the last one to walk in was none other than Dante. I didn't see him walk in because I kept my gaze away from him. I didn't want to make any sort of eye contact with him because I was scared to death.

"Cara," Dr Araldo helped me up, "do you remember what your name is?"

I feel my hand just tremble underneath the covers as I turn my gaze back to everyone who stood in front of me, they stood there with anticipation that I just remember everything. I remembered everything but couldn't recall what happened that night.