Chapter Two - I Own You

Stiles stared at the scene in front of him, watching as the werewolf tried to get the collar off of his neck, only to hiss in pain when his skin caught onto one of the wolfsbane laced spikes. Stiles grinned at that, shaking his head.

"They're laced with wolfsbane. I'm not that stupid, you know?" Stiles asked, making the Alpha's head snap up. "You didn't hear me? Huh, that's interesting," Stiles walked closer to the werewolf, smirking as the werewolf's eyes turned red and he flashed his teeth at Stiles, growling loudly. "Oh don't growl at me, you don't have to pretend to be a complete and utterly brainless animal around me. I know who you are, Derek Hale," Stiles paused for a little bit (mostly for the dramatic effect it would have), watching with growing glee as the werewolf's expression turned into a more hopeless and scared one. "Yes, I have done a bit of research. Not only to find out more about you, but also about your family. It was very interesting, I have to admit that. You have been running from this fate your entire life, haven't you?"

Derek didn't say anything, he just continued glaring at Stiles who now stood in front of him. Stiles sighed, kneeling down on the ground close to Derek, looking at the werewolf with his head cocked to the side. Derek truly was interesting. Ever since Stiles had bought the werewolf two weeks ago and he knew he had to wait all those weeks before he could finally take Derek to his house, he knew he wanted to know more about the Alpha. He knew that, in order for this to work, he would have to know pretty much everything about the werewolf that was kneeling right in front of him.

"I have read so much about you, Derek, and I sure have to say that you are one hell of an interesting werewolf," Stiles smirked, shaking his head slowly. "An Alpha that has been raised to be a Beta."

Derek looked at the ground, immediately looking like he wanted to disappear into the floor. Stiles chuckled, reaching out to run his fingers over the spikes that jutted out of the collar. The beautiful black collar that wrapped so snugly around Derek's neck and made his skin seem paler than it actually was. He was so beautiful, so gorgeous. Stiles knew that werewolves usually had something about them that made them stand out, but this Alpha, well, God, he was just amazing.

"You know, I was surprised when I read that at first," Stiles drawled on, moving a bit so he could lean his back against the wall, something that made him sit more comfortably. And that was what he wanted since he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. He wanted to have a talk with Derek, a long talk, he wanted to see Derek's reactions to everything that he said so he could know exactly what he was dealing with. "I don't think I have ever heard of something like it before, you really are something special. That's why I'm even happier that I have you, that I bought you. I have already gone through a whole lot of werewolves, but, none of them has ever managed to intrigue me as much as you have."

Stiles paused for a few seconds, hoping to get a reaction (something along the lines of; well, I'm happy I'm entertaining to you, can you let me go now?), but the werewolf seemed to only be able to glare at the floor as if he could burn a hole through it and escape through that.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" Stiles asked, pursing his lips when Derek still didn't give any reaction to what Stiles had said. "Don't worry, I will get you to talk. No matter how much you will try to resist me, I will get you to do what I want. I own you, Derek, I own you."

This made Derek shiver, something that in turn made Stiles smirk. This was what he wanted, what he needed. He wanted to have Derek quiver, whine and beg, he wanted that all and even more. It made him feel so good, so amazing and he loved it. And he knew that he was going to get it. If everything that he had found out about Derek was true, it wouldn't be hard to get him to be submissive.

"Freedom is a burden," The whiskey-eyed male drawled, kneeling back down in front of Derek who growled in the back of his throat, eyeing his owner with red glowing eyes. "You should be glad I took it away from you."

Derek growled again, though this time it sounded a little more pathetic. Stiles cackled, reaching out to take Derek's chin in his hand, pulling on it so Derek was leaning towards him. Stiles studied the werewolf's face for a bit, humming in approval.

"You're going to make a pretty little slave, aren't you? A pretty little pleasure slave," Stiles muttered, rubbing Derek's soft skin gently. "You will be perfect when I'm done with you, honestly. You're so pretty, and I know you will be so good."

"No," Derek growled, his voice weak. Stiles blinked in surprise, not having expected that Derek would say something- nor that he would actually protest to something he would say.

"Excuse me?" Stiles asked, a small and surprised smile creeping up on his plump lips. "Did you just say something?" Stiles dug his nails into Derek's jaw, wrapping his other hand around the chains that held the collar to the wall and holding it tightly. "Say it again."

"N - No," Derek said, his jaw clenching as Stiles dug his nails in deeper. "You don't own me."

"Tsk," Stiles chuckled, shaking his head as he suddenly tugged on the chains, making Derek suddenly fall forward, his face pretty much in Stiles' crotch. "I do in fact own you, Derek. I paid a fair amount of money for you, more than I have ever spent on any of my wolves. So, you-" Stiles let go of the chains, instead tapping Derek's nose with his finger. "Are going to make sure you're worth it, okay?" Derek didn't say anything, making Stiles smile wide at him before he got up straight again. "I'll leave you alone for now, I have some last errands to run and then no one will ever see you again. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Stiles chuckled, waving at Derek before he turned around, walking towards the door. He really, really couldn't wait until he and Derek were going to be all alone and he was going to be able to do everything he wanted with him...