Chapter Five - Chew Toy

"Dinner is served," Stiles said as soon as he closed the door behind him, walking over to Derek and putting the tray he had been carrying down onto the ground. "And hey, look at this, I got you an actual blanket to keep you warm. Isn't that nice of me?" Stiles threw the blanket toward Derek who caught it out of the air, looking at it with darkened eyes, his nostrils flaring as he probably was overwhelmed with the scent of various of Stiles' bodily fluids. (This was something that Stiles had done on purpose, something that was going to slowly make Derek become used to his owner's scents and later on even addicted to them.) "Hey, don't act as if that disgusts you, I've seen your kind do way more disgusting things."

"Thank you, sir," Derek said, completely ignoring most of what Stiles had said. "That is very kind of you."

"Aw, aren't you just the sweetest little werewolf around?" Stiles chuckled, leaning in to squeeze Derek's cheek like he was a little child. "Now, daddy's going to leave you alone for a little while. I've got to take care of a few peop- things," Stiles got up straight again, pushing the tray with two slices of toast and a bowl of water (one of those dog bowls, you know? Because Stiles has great humour) closer to Derek with the tip of his shoe. "So, why don't you do me a favour and be a good little boy for me while I'm gone? I'd very much appreciate it if you do so."

"Of course, sir," Derek drawled, giving Stiles a very sweet smile which had Stiles' breath hitching, leaving him to blink at his werewolf a few times while he tried to get back to his normal cocky posture. "Or would you rather have me call you daddy from now on, sir?"

"I - I," Stiles scraped his throat, running a hand through his hair before he straightened his back. "You can do whatever you want, Derek, as long as it is either of those two," Stiles nodded to himself, walking to the door and opening it. "Right, so, I'll take care of that, you just- just stay here and be nice."

"Sure, of course, daddy," Derek drawled, his eyes flashing red as he smiled innocently at Stiles who's cheeks turned red. "I'll be the best boy ever for you, daddy."

"Right," Stiles rasped out, licking his lips and nodding his head again. "Okay, good, bye." Stiles closed the door behind him, breathing out hard before he licked his lips, a grin appearing on them again. "Stupid dog," Stiles shook his head, walking away from the basement with an amused feeling coursing through his entire body. Yeah, his time with his new chew toy was going to be amazing...

*

"-And he thinks he knows my weakness now?" Stiles laughed hysterically, twirling a knife that was dripping with blood between his fingers, shaking his head slowly while he calmed himself down. "He's such a silly dog, isn't he? Sure, I really loved the way he called me daddy, and maybe it took me by surprise a little because I hadn't noticed it had slipped out of my mouth, but honestly? He will never get me with that, it's not going to help him with anything. But, you know, I thought I'd give him something to work with, to occupy his mind so he's too distracted by that while I work on him. Isn't that such a smart idea of me?"

Stiles waited for an answer, pursing his lips as he didn't get one. He let the knife drop back onto the table, walking over to the victim of the week who was seated in a metal chair, shackles holding him in place.

"Of course," Stiles sighed, running his finger up the guy's cheek to catch a few drops of still warm blood. "You can't answer anymore," Stiles raised his finger to his lips, lapping up the coppery blood before he let his hand fall down. "That's really sad, though, seeing as that I really did enjoy your screams. It was really flattering, honestly, how much my torture seemed to be affecting you. I must admit that at some points I really thought you were exaggerating, but that doesn't matter. It was actually really sweet of you."

Stiles walked around the body slowly, taking in all of the work he had done and smiling to himself. He was pretty proud of what he had done, he usually was when he finished up, but sometimes it just needed a little cut here or there to finish it up and make it perfect. Yeah, maybe he was a little messed up in his head, but, you couldn't exactly blame him, right? I bet that, if you would ever dare to do so, if you would ever hurt someone like Stiles was doing, you wouldn't be able to stop anymore. Stiles had figured it out long ago that the best feeling in the entire world is to take someone's life, to have someone gasping for air underneath you, wet pants leaving their lips as they were coated in blood, the slick of your own bloody hands on their skin, listening to their begging and their needs, but not giving them what they wanted. Sure, maybe sometimes Stiles played with them a little, promising them that he wasn't going to hurt them anymore, or that he was going to let them go if they just begged enough for it. But, no, it wasn't like he was going to do that. He was not stupid enough to do that. No, no one who had been captured by Stiles was ever going to make it out alive.

Well, except for Derek then.

Maybe...

Though there was no 'maybe' if Derek was going to continue to intrigue Stiles like this, because it would really be sad and stupid of Stiles if he was going to just basically throw his little toy away. He might've made some stupid decisions in his life, but he wasn't going to make another one of them.

"I bet you don't have such a good little toy to play with, now do you?" Stiles giggled, pushing the man's head, making it fall to the other side limply, something that made another fit of giggles erupt from Stiles' lips. "I guess I'm just really lucky," The whiskey-eyed boy let out a deep breath, pursing his lips as he eyed his latest victim up and down. "Well, I guess I'm going to have to get rid of you now. It was really nice knowing you, I am really sad that we can't do this again some time."

Stiles nodded to himself, reaching out to grab a bottle of bleach. Yeah, his new toy was way better than all of his others, and he was going to make sure that he wasn't going to end up like the fucker in front of him...