4

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Violet POV

I looked at my reflection in the huge lattice mirror.

Two dull green eyes, a sharp nose, and pink lips all on a pale canvas.
I can see why the Alpha made no moves to even tell me that he recognizes the mate bond then again did I want to recognize the bond?

I don't even know his full name.
I must be the first wolf on the planet that has met her mate and didn't even find out his name.
I let out a sigh of defeat. This's apparent vacation isn't turning out the way I thought.

A brisk knock broke me out of my self-pity mode. Slowly I turned and trudged towards the bedroom door. Swinging it open I was surprised to see my sister.

"Viola? What are you doing here?"  I asked purely out of curiosity.

My sister pushed open the door and glided into my room. Sitting herself down on my bed. She looked up at me.

"So what's wrong?" I asked leaning against my door frame not liking the clouded look in her eyes.

"Why do you know me so well?"

I just smiled," cause your my twin." I walked and sat down on the bed next to her," I expect you to come to me with everything first, that was the sole reason for my anger towards you when you first found your mate.... but now I am past that, so you do not have to be so awkward around me anymore. Please tell me what's the matter?"

"Normallyafterthebrandingceramonyyouaresupposddtoflymatebutiamnotreadysoitoldhimthatbutnowiamnotsureifhehatesme." She blabbed not taking in any oxygen and she spoke.

"What?"

She took a deep breath and looked at me dead in the eyes. " Normally after the branding ceremony, you are supposed to mate fully. But I am not ready so I told him that but now I am not sure if he hates me, like he just walked out of the room not even sparing me a word."

I cupped her cheeks and smiled, "hun, I do not know Reese very well, but I know how much he loves you, he will never have the guts to hate you, and trust me when I say that he will wait for you. That's the points of mates..."

I hope.

She reaches over and pulls me into a hug, automatically I sink into the hug.

I missed this.

"Vio?"

Hmm, I muttered.

"You will tell me when you find your mate right?"

I mentally sighed," definitely when it is confirmed."

I jumped off the bed, looking at my sister's attire. Long pajama pants filled with a kissy face print and a white sleeveless top.

"Damn I feel like I haven't seen you in long pants in like forever."

Viola smiled," yeah it gets very cold here compared to the south, and Reese bandage my leg, so the only way I could hide the white monstrosity was to wear long pants."