End comments

So, that would conclude Opal and Samm's story. I'm sure you can guess what they did at the end of that.
-------------------
Now comments about my actual story. I at first never would have imagined it to get over 1K views, boy was I wrong. You are some devoted readers that's for sure.

If just like to thank all of you for reading and enjoying Opal and Samm's little journey.

Now they say a writer naturally creates the main character with a little bit of themselves personally. And as far as I've learned I can tell. Much like Opal I'm not a trouble maker, but that's really it. The characters that are more me than anyone are Zelda and Annie. Like Zelda I act tough and protect the friends I do have. And much like Annie, I cuss and get frustrated when teaching someone something. I don't know, thought I should just say something about that.

Okay okay I'll stop boring you all with my talk.

I wanna give a special thanks to _DeathWearsConverse_ for creating the amazing cover for this book/story.

She's really awesome and I'm honestly grateful that she stumbled upon my book and took time to read it.

Long story short, thank you all for reading this and I hope you stay to enjoy my upcoming Teen Fiction.