Jeff the killer x Male reader- Smile

-(f/w) - favourite weapon

-(y/n) - your name

-Btw in this one, you have a family that is made up of a mum, dad and a sister. If that doesn't match for you, just pretend

Jeffs pov:

I had always found his smile attractive, I used to think that this was it...

It all started a long ago. At the time there weren't many places I could go since the police were still looking for me. Everywhere, all around the town, you could see things such as posters telling you to stay indoors, hide your kids, hide your wife because I'm killing like it's the purge. You couldn't even leave your house or read a newspaper without seeing the infamous name "Jeff the killer". You could say that I was considered as publics biggest enemy.

Hatred made me dread my own existence, hatred was the only thing people felt for me. I was the well-known sociopath who made people's arms heavy, knees weak and filled their minds with fear with nothing more than just one glance. After a while of living through this painful existence, I became desperate for a roof over my head and someone who cared. This is where my search began. I stayed everywhere I could, in the houses of my victims until their deaths were discovered, in the forest and sometimes in the graveyard where my brother was buried. I slept right next to his grave, regretting my past mistakes. Unlike mother and father, he didn't do anything wrong. He stood up for me. He saved me from going to a juvenile detention centre and he went out of his way in order to make me happy after the incident.

None of the places I tried to make into my new home were any good. The police were looking for me so seeing them in those place was too common. This only made the nightmare, I was living in, a greater misery. Everywhere I went all I had were my two best friends, one's a bottle of pills the other was a bottle of gin. Any reasonable person knows why I turned to alcohol to drink my problems away. My existence was dreadful.

Eventually, I ended up in the house of my worst enemy. Right now you're probably thinking that things couldn't get worst from how they were. I used to be like you, a fool. I might have gotten a roof over my head to keep me away from the rain but I had no choice but to follow all of Slendermans orders just like his proxies did. Our 'peace' treaty was nothing more than a joke. It made me became nothing more and nothing less than one of his pathetic string puppets.

However, nothing is ever truly bad in this world nor is it good. With the negatives of becoming his play thing also came the positives of having new friends. It was a thousand times better than having a bullet in my head or sitting at the edge with my two best friends, ready to jump towards my death.

Among all the people I met, I never thought that he would be significant. His name is (Y/n). The guy who I'm talking about gave off the first impression of being plain and boring. He seemed like an average creepypasta. I used to think that he was just like any random killer, living in the mansion, with a terrible past. I guess I shouldn't had judged a book by its cover.

His laughter and his grin were so different from my painted smile. His smile radiated with happiness, it was as if the sun finally shone a ray of happiness onto me for in a very long time. He wasn't plain, he wasn't boring. The only problem was that his smiles were never directed towards me. I tried to be friends with him but no matter how hard I tried, he only pushed away. His message was clear, he hated me.

The first time we met was shortly after I joined the mansion. By then I was able to understand the basics of training potential proxies but I acted like a jerk anyway. I knew exactly how disturbing the well known top ten proxy training tactics were.

One day Masky and Hoodie dragged him into the mansion just how slender requested. I was in the living room at the time, watching TV when I saw him for the first time. I came up to him as my eyes travelled up and down before I said, "Oh look at this pathetic site. Just another weakling who came here to die." After I said that his eyes were filled with tears and hatred for me. I had a point but that didn't mean that I had made him want to die more.At that point, I was just beating a dead horse.