Difficult

.............................................................
Hello people! Happy Easter!

Hope you like this chapter! This story is so close to ending, it's scary. But it's gonna happen soon guys 😭 though there will be bonus chapters! And new stories two. Have a story (possibly two, the other one being short) coming soon that I think you guys will enjoy :) at least I hope you will!

And thanks so much for you support guys! This story is getting so many reads, I never thought I would reach this so in a thousand years. And the ranks! You guys are keeping it it ranked so high I can't 😭😭😭 thank youuuu 💕

Hope your holidays are going well! I just want this month to zoom by pleaseeee

Enjoy!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

As exams came to an end and the majority of people already knew what university they were going too, people only talked about one thing: prom. It was something new, as in my country proms were not something common. But as our school was an international school and people wanted one, they ended up creating one.

I wasn't really excited for it to be honest, unlike how everyone seemed to be. Promposals happened at every corner, and even though it was cute to see them, I couldn't help but feel sad. Shawn wasn't going to be able to come, as he had a concert on the day before and he wouldn't arrive on time, which of course I understood. Plus, even if he could come, I didn't want to force him to come with me, as I knew he wasn't really a big fan. It was just me, myself and I.

And Violet.

"Let's go together." She said. "Neither of us have a date so why not go together? We don't need a man."

I chuckled, as she was trying to comfort me about Shawn not being able to go, but I shook my head. "Thanks Violet, I appreciate it, but really don't hold yourself back because I'm alone. You know, a little birdie told me that someone was going to ask you..."

And so it was said and done. Mark asked her, and I was genuinely happy for her having a date. I honestly was only going because my friends were forcing me too. I hated parties and to wear heels, and I was going to just be a candle for all of the couples.

Or so I thought.

It's two days before prom night, and I am going to Music class when Sean joined me on my way to it. "Hey Sadie. So... excited for Juilliard?" He wonders, and I smile, still not believing this. I was actually freaking going to Juilliard.

This was such a dream.

"Very." I say, and we continue walking to our classroom in silence. I was about to ask him about his university, when he speaks up.

"Hey, I was wondering... what if we go to prom together?" He asks, and as I turn to hime with eyes wide in shock, he continues. "As friends of course. We're both with no date so we could maybe make each other company."

His explanation was supposed to clear things up, but I get even more confused, and I furrow my eyebrows. "But aren't you going with Ella?"

He shakes his head, this time the one furrowing his eyebrows being him. "No, why did you think that?"

"Because she told me that she had a date already. So I assumed it was you." I explain.

"No, it's not me." He says, a sad expression on his face. "I was going to, when I found out that she is going already with that Thomas guy." His jaw was slightly clenched in what I would bet all my money was jealousy.