Chapter 35

I woke up to my alarm blaring through my room and tried to take my time while getting ready. I couldn't help it but the thoughts from last night were still haunting me. I knew my life would change with in a matter of hours and there was nothing i could do about it.

I just took a shower and put on some sweats. Apparently one direction stylist, Lou is coming in to do our hair and makeup. I grabbed the dress from my closet and went downstairs. All the parents were there, looking as excited as ever.

I grabbed my parents car keys from the counter and was about to leave before Maura suggested i should have some breakfast. I fake smiled at her before grabbing an apple and crossing the street. When i got outside i sneakily threw it in the garbage.

When i walked into the Horan house i almost got knocked over by Greg who kept on pacing around the room. He had this crazy idea that Denise was going to leave him after almost three years of being together. I laughed at the obviously guy. I still don't understand how he can not see the stable, perfect relationship he has right in front of him. Something i could only dream of. But after a couple minutes of smacking his crazy ass back into shape, he was head over heels again and couldn't keep the stupid smirk off his face.

Niall stood up from the couch and tried to stop me before i left but i just turned my head quickly and sprinted to the car. I sat in there for a while, trying to get our previous interaction out of my head. I'm suppose to be moving forward, not taking steps back.

-

The hotel was pretty far, but fairly close to the church the wedding will be held at. When i got to the correct room, it looked like a barbie doll threw up in here. Everything was all over the floor and everyone was running around with makeup and sprays, it was crazy. I found Denise who was getting her hair in an elegant up do by a very pretty, skinny lady with faded purple crimped locks. She looked a little younger then her.

"Done." She said while turning around. "Oh hello! You must be Brooke." She smirks at me.

"You know me?" I asked shock.

"I'm Lou, and course i do. Niall wont shut up about you! Even prettier then he says." She nudges me and i try not to blush.

"He's with Barbara." I say more to myself then her.

"Oh please." She rolls her eyes.

"You know?"

"What do you think we talk about all the time?" She laughs. "I know management and i know the boys. They make them do silly things that are out of their control. And i could tell you, that boy likes you a lot more then you think."

I just nod, trying to soak it all in. Debating whether or not to believe her.

"I know you are still a little iffy. Why don't you come with me to help them get ready?" She suggest.

"I'm not even ready." I shrug.

"Well will have to change that."

-

Less then an hour later, my make up and hair was done to perfection. I couldn't stop looking at myself and for the first time in a while, i actually felt good.

Once Lou was finished with me, we said our goodbyes and headed to the church. On the way there, she was telling me about her life and i said a few things about mine. She even showed me pictures of her little girl Lux, who had to be one of the cutest babies i have ever seen.

Once we got to the enormous church, we headed up a flight of stairs to the top of the building. When we got in, Greg, Niall, and James were the only ones still in sweats.