Chapter 6

Heather, the twins and I walked along the sidewalk. I swear, the houses on this street were massive. Heather pointed me out her house and told me I was free to visit her anytime. About fifteen houses later, she stopped at the driveway.

"This is it!" she smiled.

"Thank you so much, Heather!" I thanked. "Want to come in?"

"Sure! I love meeting new people!" she beamed.

I smiled, looking forward to her reaction when she'd see the boys answer the door. We walked up to the door and I rang the doorbell.

"Heather! Weren't you coming to the basketball game!? We're leaving!" a girl yelled from a car on the street.

"Oh, damn. Sorry Abbie, I gotta go, drop by anytime tonight or tomorrow okay? See ya!" she said quickly, putting down Jordyn and heading towards her friend's car.

Right when she stepped off the staircase, the front door opened, revealing a shirtless Harry. He looked after Heather, his eyes wide.

"Who was that?" he whispered as Heather closed the car door, looking back at me and waving. Her eyes widened when she saw Harry, but she didn't react too badly.

"That's Heather. I met her on the street- she helped me get over here," I explained, smirking at his reaction to Heather.

"Oh... Why'd she leave?"

"She had to go somewhere... I think that if she knew it was Harry Styles who'd open the door, she would've stayed" I smirked at him.

"She's a fan?" he gasped.

"Huge fan."

"Good, she already likes me. That's awesome" he grinned.

"Obviously she'd like you even if she didn't know you! Who wouldn't? You're so sweet!"

"Thanks!" he smiled at me. "So, wanna come in?" he asked, holding the door open wider.

"Sure" I took Jordyn's hand, setting Jonathan higher on my waist, and pulled them inside. Harry closed the door and bent down.

"So who are these little cuties?" Harry asked, bending down to the twins' level, helping me take off their winter suits.

He started talking to them, answering all their questions with a smile on his face. He was so sweet.

The rest of the guys arrived, diverting Jordyn's attention from Harry.

"LI-LI!" she yelled, running to Liam, who opened his arms and caught her in a bear hug.

Whoa, she became attached to him quickly. It surprised me she still remembered him; she had barely seen him 15 minutes back at my flat. I guess she was just a really friendly kid. Or maybe they had bonded more in my flat than I noticed.

"Hey Jojo!" Liam laughed and stood up, pulling her in his arms.

All the boys "Awww'ed" at him, and teased him.

"Li-li's got a new girlfriend, Danielle better watch out!" Zayn laughed, patting Liam's shoulder.

Liam laughed and put Jordyn down, who ran to Niall.

"Niall!" she squealed and he bent down opening his arms for her.

She ran into them, and Niall spun her around in circles as she giggled happily. He threw her gently in the air, making her squeal in delight. He laughed and held her in his arms as the boys smiled at him.

"You'd make a great dad, Nialler" Louis said, stepping closer to him so he could wave at Jordyn. She giggled at Louis as he made funny faces at her.