That's My Man

THAT'S MY MAN

"Girl, Stacie told me she seen Keith last night at Duchess hugged up with some girl," Your friend, Courtney said on the other side of the phone.

"Oh really?" You asked not believing a thing. You have the phone on speaker and Keith is listening to the whole conversation. He looked at the phone with the famous Nick Young face.

"Yeah. She told me not to tell you but you're my girl so I had to," She continued.

Not really paying attention to the phone call anymore, you told her you'll call her back after you talked to Keith.

"Why Stacie always in our business then run to Courtney like she won't tell you?" Keith asked getting up to go to the bathroom to put his du-rag on.

You knew where Keith was last night because Sky kept making him FaceTime you so she could talk to you. You were working a double at work and Keith was at his moms watching his little sister.

"I don't know, Keith. I'll talk to them." Getting off the bed, you walked in the bathroom and wrapped your arms around his waist. "You're my man," you started kissing his neck, "and I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N." kissing you on the lips, he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him back to the bed.

-

Sitting across from Stacie and Courtney at the restaurant you three have been coming to since y'all met years ago.

"Why'd you call us here?" Stacie asked picking up a bread roll and started putting the cinnamon butter on it.

"I called y'all because of my relationship," you started trying to gather the right words. "Stacie, you can't keep telling Courtney that you seen Keith with a girl. I love both of you like sisters but it's putting a toll on my relationship.

"We're just trying to protect you." Courtney said with Stacie agreeing with her while biting into her roll.

"I know and if Keith was cheating, I'll thank y'all but he's not because he's my baby and I would've detected a change," You said grabbing a roll for yourself.

"Would've detected a change?" Stacie asked, "How would you know if he's cheating? You know how guys are. They lie and I've been having feelings that Keith isn't loyal from the start."

Making the stank face to her words, "You're saying he's cheating but don't provide any evidence so I'm not going to believe it, Stace!" Calling her by her nickname. "I'm also not going to let you talk bad about him."

"I just want y'all to know that I love him. I really love him. He's all I've wanted in a man. He protects me, loves me good, like I get chills whenever we talk. He makes me so happy and I don't like how y'all are constantly talking bad about him likes he's doing something wrong." You started.

"Us out of all people know a good man is hard to find and I found mines. Please just be happy for me, we've been friends since we were 19 and 18. We're 26 now and I'm getting married in a couple of months." You said taking a sip of water after.

"We'll stop, we promise. You're our girl and we don't want to see you heartbroken again. After, Hiem, you wasn't the same and we don't want you to go back down that road." Courtney said coming over to hug you.

"I know and that's why I love y'all."

"I'm going to cut his penis off if he breaks your heart, just know that Y/N!" Stacie exclaimed.

Rolling your eyes at her, you muttered a 'yeah right'

You and Stacie have a funny friendship. You two are always arguing but when stuff goes down, y'all have each other's backs. It's like if Stacie was about to get jumped by ten girls, you'll jump in and make it 2 vs 10. She would do the same for you.

Courtney was the glue that was always in the middle of the arguments you and Stacie had. You two met through her.

You were happy with your man and your annoying friends.

-

Idk what this is. I just wanted to update.