Chapter 5

Stella's POV

As soon as I got home I bolted upstairs to my room and drag out my four suitcases. I grabed my shoes heels, vans, sneakers, joggers, flats, sandals and converse. I manage to shove heaps of shoes into the one suitcase.

I grabed my dresses I put into one suitcase. I put my jeans, shorts and t - shirts into one suitcase. I grab my makeup, my eternity moment and romantic body mist and I put it into the suitcase as well as all my bathroom things. I look at the time faster than I thought still a FREAKING LONG TIME. (3 hours)

I grab my handbag, Van backpack and Nike backpack and put it on top of the suitcases. I grab my speaker, cord and earphone and shove It in my handbag. OFFICALLY DONE!!! HORRAAAYYY!!!

I put my pyjamas on and put some music on and dance to it. I have being doing dance and gymnastics for 15 years. I was pretty damn good at it. I quit at the end of last year because I was going into my final year of school this year and I wanted to focus on school but I still practiced.

"Sweetheart dinner time", my mum said on the intercom. I turn the music off and run downstairs to the dining room. Of course they were eating.  Hey sweetie how was school" said my mum. "It was pretty good I am auditioning for cheerleading as my punishment". "Good", said my mum.

"Anyway, have you started packing" said my dad . I nod. "Four big suitcases packed and ready to go". "FOUR SUITCASES", My dad said. "Yeah girls need their clothes", said my mum. I high - five my mum. For dinner today we are having Spaghetti. It is so yummy with the mounds of cheese on top!!!

"You'll be driving to the house yourself I sent you a text message of the address to your phone already". I nod whoever I am living with. AHHHH!!! Let's put it this way they better be normal or let's just say I'm going to hide in the closet and not come out for 6 months. It's my turn to clean today. I grab my parents plates and put them in the dishwasher and start it.

I run upstairs and put the music on again. Starboy by the weekend. One of his bests song. I jamming to it when my phone calls.

Three - way call conversation with Sophie and Carmen

Me: Sup Guys, Your ruined my jamming time

Carmen: OH!!! Sorry, what song

Sophie: Hey Bae and Carm

Me: Starboy

Carmen: THAT SONG IS LIFE!!!

Sophie: LOL

Me: LMAO 

Carmen: I don't know how I'm friends with you guys

Sophie: BECAUSE YOU LOVE US!!! DUH!!!!

Carmen: UMM...

ME: LOL

Carmen: Yeah... I'm gonna go

Sophie: Bye Carm

Me: Bye Carma :D

Sophie: LAMO

Me: Well I'm gonna go to. See ya soph

Sophie: FINE LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE AND COLD IN THE DARK!!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn the light off and crawl into bed

---------------------------

Words: 541

A/N Hey Guys!!! I hope you're enjoying the book. Vote, Comment and Follow Me. If you have any questions just message me!! :D

LOVE YA - XOXO