Chapter *10*

So here we were, watching Finding Dory. We have been eating all types of snacks. The movie was ending soon. After it was over I wanted to pick the next movie.

"Can we watch Titanic?"

"Hell nah, that movie is so dumb. Dude only got to get pussy once, then he dies. The end. "

I pouted and crossed my arms. "No we're watching it. "

Ty raised his eyebrows at me. Then, he folded his arms at me.

"Make me. "

I uncrossed my arms.

"Well, it's my house and if you don't like it there's the door." I state with a satisfied smirk.

He rolled his eyes as I smiled in victory.

"Gone head put that shit in before I change my damn mind and make you go to bed early."

"This my house nigga- the fuck?"

"..."

"Exactly, got a nigga on hush mode-" my prideful banter was interrupted by his hand slapping over my mouth. He pressed play on the DVD player.

"Take your fucking hand off my mouth." I struggled to say.

He looked at me for what felt like a long time. When he started to lean in, I was breathless and shaking. There was only an inch between our lips. If his hand wasn't on my lips we would be kissing.

Tyrie glances down where his hand was over my mouth. When our eyes met I could see his lust worthy hazel eyes. I could see that he was hesitating to do something.

I felt him quickly let go of my mouth and lean back. Ty didn't say anything. He just faced the tv silently.

Okayyyy. That was... something.

***

We had gotten over the almost kiss thing. Even though there was still some subtle awkwardness in the air. Me being me, I decided to make a joke to lighten the mood.

"I have a joke."

He turned to give me his full attention," Okay. "

"What did the girl say to Sam with the 8 inch dick?"

"..."

"You got that Supernatural dick. "

I fell out laughing for so long i started crying. You get it? Sam is from the show, Supernatural. Ha! Classic. Of course I didn't notice that Ty was just sitting there like he was waiting for the joke to be funny.

"What. Come on that was kind of funny. "

He shook his head in disappointment, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Try again bruh."

I felt embarrassed, so I cleared my throat to try again. "Okayyy, umm. "

"What's the difference between a golf ball and the g-spot? Men will actaully look for the golf ball!"

Again he stayed silent, but this time he cracked a smile. I pouted and turned towards the movie. He knew that was funnier. He's just petty.

It was almost to the point of the sex scene. I think thats the best and worse part. Best because it was sexual in a very serious movie to kind of cool the tone, but worst because when you watch it with other people it causes sexual tension. Jake and Rose were kissing when my Tyrie started talking.

"I could find it. "

To say I was confused is an understatement. He was really close to my face, I could feel his breath on my neck almost.