Chapter 48

A/N:

Nine months old in the last chapter sorryyy (:

____________________

.

.

- Blue -

.

As soon as Harry opened the door, I stared at him, almost coldly.

So.. Turns out, he didn't even want this in the first place. He said it as if.. I was a burden to him entirely.

He also said that he'd marry me.. For the sake of his fucking career. Was that all I really was to him?

God dammit, I should've known.. Why was I so naive? Why would I even think Harry meant anything at all?

I felt tears prick at my eyes as he looked at me sadly.

"Blue, listen." He sighed, me shaking my head as I ran the opposite way, down the long corridors.

Crying fully, I blindly press the elevator buttons, as I wait for it to open.

The elevator probably hated me right now, because it still didn't open once Harry reached me.

I remained silent, not even looking at him.

"Blue whatever you heard back there.. I-I didn't mean it." He stuttered, shaking his head. "Please just hear me out."

"I heard you nice and fucking clearly, Harry. I don't need anymore of your lies or excuses."

"Yuh know, maybe Liam was right, huh? You didn't change, at all." I dryly chuckled, harshly looking at him. "How could I even think that I was the reason you changed. Change isn't for pussies like you, so I suggest you pick your balls up from the fucking floor and think." I nearly spat venom, through every single word I said.

Harry was dead silent. "I don't want to  lie, to myself. I never lied when I said I loved you Blue.. I was saying this.. This kid wasn't what I expected. That's all. And Liam and Zayn here kind of just pressured me into saying something I didn't at all mean."

"Harry it hurts, because I actually do love you too. But this isn't right at all. You have a life that almost every single person on this universe pays attention to. I can't stand being the person ruining everything for you. I love you too much to do that.." A tear left my eye as I looked down.

"Do what?"

"If we have this kid.. It'll change your life and my life completely. I don't want to ruin this entire career for you Harry. You worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now."

"Then what are you saying." He spoke firmly, his eyes on me as he walked up to me so we were right in front of each other.

"I don't want this child.. Anywhere near you, as soon as they start their life. And I don't want you near the kid, so they won't be influenced by you." I whispered.

"Blue you can't do that.. This is my fucking child too, you know exactly that." He was on the verge of tears, this bitter look on his face.

"Harry, it's the only way." I cried, hiccuping as I closed my eyes. Running a hand through my hair, I look at him, my eyesight slightly blurry.

"The world can't know anything about this. I-I'll move back to London if that's what it takes." I shook my head. "Just to start that new life, while you keep doing what you're doing."

We were both crying. I just somehow wished I could just run into his arms and hug him..

"How about college?" He whispered softly.