Chapter 21

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO PLEASE READ CHAPTER 22 AFTER THIS!!

.

.

Umm...lanuage warning?

It's been a few hours so I found myself to be conscious again, conscious and sarcastic because frankly if I'm probably going to get tortured regardless might as well have some "fun" with it. Looking up at the man I once called my father I brazenly asked;

"So why did mom leave you anyway?"

With a click of his tongue, green orbs glared at me with probably the most hate I've seen yet.

"Oh, did I hit a nerve?~"

Snap

I screamed out in pain as he completely broke my pinkie toe. If I thought my toe was broken before then I was dead wrong. He was glancing down at me with an amused psychotic grin. He then brought out a rusty Swiss Army knife twirling it expertly through his fingers before plunging it into the wood of my closet door. The cold metal just barely missing my ear.

He picked wine bottle from its place on the floor, popping the cork before plopping onto my bed. After taking a swig of the blood red liquid he started to speak.

"Well if you must know then I'll tell you~ Just what that bitch did" He practically cooed his voice dropping towards the end.

Flashback: (In my pov~)

It was a typical Thursday night for (D/n) the overworked and tired man just got off at work and was currently on a train home. Looking at his watch it read nine oh eight pm. (D/n) sighed internally grateful that his boss informed him that now on Thursdays he'd be able to leave at an earlier time. He was ready to come home to his wife. He would say wife and daughter but on Thursdays, his daughter was at her friend's house. Kise Ryouta, nice boy, (D/n) trusted him with his daughter. After getting off the train it wouldn't take that long for him to reach his house just a few minutes.

.

.

.

Upon arriving (D/n) unlocked the front door, slipping the shoes off his aching feet. He was about to call out to his wife (M/n) when he heard giggling. Quietly following the sound he paused when he reached his bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, just enough to peek through. Part of the man already knew what he was about to see and so he prepared himself for that, but what he couldn't prepare himself for was the swelling amount of rage that surged through him once he did see them.

'Kill them~'

A voice in his head called out startling the male a bit, but as soon as the voice came it left leaving the black haired man to walk away to collect his thoughts. He went back to the front of the house, put back on his shoes and went to spend the night at a nearby hotel. That night he lied down contemplating a lot of things, and one of the questions that pegged his mind was;

'...Does (Y/n) know?'

Note de l'auteur: I'm splitting the flashback into two parts~~ #sorrynotsorry Comment how you think this is gonna go~ I hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger (it only gets worse from here because I'm an asshole >:\ )Until next time~

~Otaku-chin out~