7

I'm happy that you could come to the game Melo said to me.

I'm happy I got to see you play I said. Well you did help me he said. Oh I know I said while laughing. You need a ride he asked. Umm yea if you don't mind. Yea it's fine gelo and Zo are waiting for me anyway they won't mind seeing your pretty face he said. I blushed while we walked toward Gelo's white car. Good job gelo I seen you dunking on em I told him while we got in. Thanks Melo can't dunk for nothing he said under his breathe. Shut up Melo said then hit Gelo's shoulder while he sat next to me.

Cmon you needa work on that for real tho this summer Zo said. Yea ok Melo said. We pulled up to my driveway and me and Melo got out. He walked me to my front porch. It was good watching you play I said with a smile. He smiled yea um I'll text you later and hit you up with some plans ok baby girl he said. Ok i smiled. He leaned in for a kiss but the light flickered. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. Gotta go bye I said while I opened the door. Bye he said while walking to the car.

I walked inside and thank god it was just jocey inside. So what happens I asked her. About what she asked. You and kyrie. Well he wanna go out later on. Same girl Melo said he was gonna text me. Hopefully they go to be AMA solace I added. Jocey got a text. From kyrie he said that we are all gonna go to be pier in a little. I got a text from

"Melo🏀😍🙄" - ok so if you want it's gonna be me kyrie you and his girl going down to the pier later on¿

Me- ok sounds good wat time?

Melo🏀😍🙄- 6:00

I just changed into some leggings with my butler jersey. Leaving my hair down and wavy. I didn't put makeup on except for the mascara that I already had on. I put some Nike's on and waited with jocey.
I heard them beep and we walked to the front door opening it to see Melo with his cute smile and kyrie looking down at jocey. Y'all really kyrie asked. Yea lets go jocey said. I locked the door and we walked to the car. Kyrie had his permit so he was driving. Me and Melo sat in the back.

Hey so tomorrow is Eli's birthday and if you want to come we get to bring a date Melo said to me. Ok yea I said. So what song I asked while scrolling through my playlist. While I was looking for a song Melo said y/n I said what while not looking up. Y/n your pretty I smiled thank you I looked up to see he was recording. LaMelo delete that I said while laughing l. But you look so cute he said. I rolled my eyes and turned towards the window still looking for a song. He posted and put "she got mad after this 😂🙄😍".

Melo laid his head on my shoulder. Boi if you don't get your heavy ass head off my shoulder I said. He put his hand by his heart. Damn so rude about it he said. Awe ok just playing with you little baby I said while messing with his hair. Messing up my hair for he said. Ok be mean I said while turning. Nah I'm playing I'm playing he said while grabbing my hand. I smiled and turned around. So when are we gonna practice again I asked. How about tomorrow he asked. Sounds good I said then my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text message. From Jackie
Jackie😛❤️- hey girl Lexi is in the hospital

Me- what's wrong is she ok????

Jackie😛❤️- idk I'll keep you's updated but she's in surgery right now.

Me- ok when you see her tell her I'm gonna visit

Jakcie😛❤️- ok

.....
what's wrong Melo asked. You know Lexi I asked him. Yea kinda he replied. She's in the hospital right now I said. Jocey looked up are you for real she's getting ready surgery right she asked. Yea Jackie said she'll keep us updated. She's been having problems with her kidney I think and it's been hard for her.

We finally got to the pier. Me and jocey running like little kids and then of course the two boys fighting over a game. We were walking past the basketball court games and the guy there said "young man win your beautiful girlfriend a teddy bear all you have to do is make 10 3 point shots in 3 minutes". Melo walked towards the guy. Five dollars he said. Melo gave him the five dollars and the guy said looks like you might be getting a teddy bear he told me. I blushed. Melo made them one after the other with no problem. Well young man you have skills here you go he shad while handing Melo the teddy bear. Melo had his famous smile on his face. Here you go he said while handing me the bear. Thank you I said while we walked closer to eachother. Honestly I don't know what we are ugh.

We have been walking around and me and Melo were sitting on one of the benches waiting for kyrie and jocey to finish playing the game they were playing. Melo held my hand and I looked up at him with a smile. Your so beautiful he told me. I blushed because not a lot of people say that to my face. Thank you is what I managed to get out. He leaned in and boom. His lips were so soft. It lasted for a good 40 seconds and we smiled into the kiss and pulled away. Jocey came up walking and have screaming saying that he won and beat kyrie and whatever. Oh so what happened over here she asked. Nothing much I said while we got up and Melo had his arm around me.