2 - She must be good in bed.

Eddie has been seeing Parker for roughly four weeks of course she didn't dare tell Luca

Eddie has been seeing Parker for roughly four weeks of course she didn't dare tell Luca. Parker is a sweet guy. A little nerdy but cute with a hot body. The two have a lot in common especially since they are both studying engineering. Eddie was one of the only girls in the course at Boston College she often wonders why but at the same time it didn't really bother her. Guys were easier to get along with anyway. Eddison and Parker hit is off straight away joking and flirting. He asked her to coffee and she accepted almost immediately. Since then they have been on about six dates and text each other every spare minute.

Eddie finds Parker interesting. Not that Luca isn't interesting. Luca is smart, he is actually studying medicine which some people are shocked to find out. The difference between Parker and Luca is that with Luca he only has sexual relationships something Eddie definitely isn't ready for. Parker is simple. Parker is no stress. Parker is Parker.

"I still can't believe you live in such a fancy area" Parker says as they drive towards campus. "I really want to see inside. The place looks brand new"

"You really don't want to see inside my roommate is a slob" Eddie says quickly.

"She is messy huh? I don't believe it" Parker laughs. Yeah so Eddie hasn't told Parker that Luca is a guy. She has mentioned Luca several times but Parker just assumed that the name Luca was a girl's name. It has got to the point where Eddison is too scared to correct him. She knows she will have to eventually especially if she ever wants Parker to spend the night. Maybe Luca will go out of town... "Are you busy tonight? Maybe we can have dinner?"

"Oh Luca's parents are in town. They are having dinner with us. I'd blow them off but they are lovely and kind of own my house"

"Tomorrow then"

"Yeah tomorrow"

Parker and Eddie hold hands as they walk through campus to their first lecture of the day. Once in the lecture hall Eddie pulls out her notepad and pen eager for todays bundle of knowledge. Parker does the same and the two sit in a comfortable silence waiting for the lecture to begin. Halfway through the professors speech Eddie's phone buzzes in her pocket.

THE ROOMMATE

10.48am: Where are you?

10.48am: Are you drunk?

10.49am: I don't think so... where are you?

10.50am: I'm in class you idiot what the hell do you want?

10.50am: Eddison Jenkins where are your manners...

10.51am: LUCA!!!

10.52am: Mum ordered a cheesecake from the Bakery in Boston Common. Can you pick it up?

10.52am: Why can't you?

10.53am: Because I'm going to be 'busy' before dinner. I'll owe you.

10.53am: You already do.

10.54am: Love you too!

Eddie lets out a big sigh and Parker turns to look at her. "Everything ok?" he asks putting his hand on her thigh. Her leg doesn't tingle under his hand and she turns to face him.

"I'm fine. Just my lazy roommate. Any chance we can stop at Boston Common before you drop me home this afternoon?"

"Yeah sure, why?"

"I have to pick up a cheesecake that Luca's mum ordered"

...

Luca sat at the coffee shop on campus with Kate opposite him. She was whinging to the waiter about her fat free, half almond milk, half soy, arabic bean 'coffee' as Luca sat back and people watched. A waitress passed and winked at Luca and he made a mental note to slip her his number.

"Argh! Some people are useless" Kate sighed as she sipped her poor excuse for coffee.

"Maybe if you drank normal coffee people wouldn't get your order wrong" Luca mutters under his breath.

"Don't Luca! I'm still angry at you about this morning"

Luca rolls his eyes and rests back in his chair crossing his arms over his chest as Kate starts her lecture. He tunes out not bothering to listen to her ridiculous screeching. He looks out across the quad and spots a familiar petite brunette. He sees Eddie's toned arse stretching through her skinny jeans remembering the black lace panties she saw this morning hiding just underneath the denim. Luca sits forward in his chair as Eddie wraps her arms around a strange guy. He realises straight away that it is the guy from the pick up this morning and once again he feel his hands ball into fists. The guy is taller than Eddie but that isn't hard. He has blonde surfer hair and as Luca takes a sip of his coffee the guy presses his lips to Eddie's. Luca chokes on his coffee accidentally spitting some on an unsuspecting Kate.

"Oh my god! Luca what the hell?" Kate follows Luca's eye line to where he is looking out over the quad. "Oh it is Eddie! You didn't tell me she had a boyfriend"

"She doesn't" Luca snaps.

"Well clearly she does. Oh I know who that is! That is Parker Collins he is in Gamma Kappa Pi."

"He is a frat guy?"

"Um only the hottest frat guy on campus. I wonder what he is doing with your roommate I mean Eddie is so... well I guess she must be good in bed"

Kate laughs and Luca's face hardens. Eddie is innocent. Eddie is still a virgin. At least he thinks she is. Luca looks at Kate as she bad mouthes Eddie and he realises he has finally had enough of her. He gets up to leave not bothering to put money down for the bill she had used him for his money for too long.

"Luca Morreti where the hell are you going?'

"Home"

"You haven't paid!" her voice a squeal.

"This one is on you Kate"

"Luca if you walk out of here we are done!"

"Fine by me" Luca says walking out of the cafe without looking back. It is time for a change.

......

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!