Prologue

Warning : This book contains obcenities and content that is inappropriate for children to see.

@@@

My father is a normal entrepreneur, my mother left me and my father for another man when I was still 9 years old. To be honest I don't really care because I don't want a slut to be my mother. But about my father... He loved her, he always fulfilled every wish that slut has and took care of her with all of his heart but in the end she ditched him. I can't understand it. Why? Love is really complicated indeed, and I don't want to get involved with that feelings.

To relieve my disappointment I always played an otome game. Somehow a game or anime can always make me forget about everything that was happening outside. I was a closet otaku though.

I created a website and send my playthrough of playing an otome game. I always conquered every single hidden route of every game that I played, and because of that people labelled me as 'The Otome game prodigy'. But of course my father didn't know about it.

In real life I was a normal person. But I was a little bit better than most human in academic, I always ranked top 3 at school. Beside that I was normal, very normal. My face is normal it doesn't have any speciality, my voice is normal, and whatever.

But I wonder why when I talked to boys. They always seems to be red and look down when they talked to me, some even stutter. I guess they hated me. Because of that I rarely talk to boys, well generally I don't talk much. I don't want to be hated. And unfortunately I don't have any friend.

But as a normal person, I take a NOT so normal action to do. In the middle of the road there is a child running to get his balls, and I saw a truck next to the boy, about 7 meters away from him.

Fortunately I can run fast, so I pushed the boy from the road and guess what? The one that get crashed by the truck.... is me.

I look at the kid that I pushed down, I thought that he looked very familiar but I don't know why. The kid was holding a round pink robot with wings on his arm. I tried to look at his face but somehow my neck won't move to my will and it seem that my bone is broken.

Well, I think I don't have any regret, because helping people is a good thing, right?

Sorry, I lied.
How about my father? I haven't repaid him yet, I don't want to leave him like mother did. Will he cried for me because of this? Well... Sorry father that I can't be a good child.

Thank you for taking care of me all this time, and I'm sorry that I can't repaid it.

I feel a cold red liquid flowing through my head.

Everyone that see this accident just took a picture, and some call an ambulance. Aw man at least give me one chance to punch that slut face for father...

Sorry everyone from my website for leaving without telling you guys. In the end my only wish is.. only to have a friend, well I am a bit lonely ok. And I still haven't done the last hidden route in the last game I played.

How pathetic. well.... I guess this is it for my life, bye bye this world. And father please take care of yourself...

Soon, my whole world went black.