A/N

Okay, here I am just as I promised. I am sorry, I didn't make proper introductions so here I am.

This is my first book and therefore your support means a lot more than what you think. It is okay if you feel something random and just wanna share it, or if you find my characters funny or crazy. 

Jason: That was meant for me wasn't it?

Me (looking as innocent and nonchalant as ever): What? I don't know what you are talking about.

*Jason raises his eyebrows and walks away.*

Yeah totally meant that for him. High five!

Okay back to business. You will be wondering why I haven't posted any images or videos or casts yet. Well, I think that our imagination is a wonderful place to be. Nothing can compete with the perfection of things you make up in your mind. Not some celeb or even a super model. I am sowwy, I still want to be the kid. But still, you are free to send in some pictures of people you think are perfect for the role. Send them in and I will surely respond. I am here if you simply need to talk about random stuff too!

Oh, but I will surely be putting pics and videos I find really interesting. So watch out for those.

And I don't want to be stating the obvious but here it goes. Don't steal my baby! Aka my work. Yes, it is copyrighted so please don't steal it. It is not cool, not at all cool.

And lastly, I don't want to be one of the jerks who goes all golluming(oh you know Gollum from lord of the rings) and says "This is my book! So if you don't like what I write, take it elsewhere. It is mine, mine, mine, mine. All MINE!... My precious." So please I am fully open to the idea of you sharing your opinions but don't insult. It hurts... So tone that down a bit.

But you guys are all so perfect. You have all been very supportive and thanks for that. Please vote, comment and follow. Let me in on what you think. Don't exclude me out of it. 

Oh, and I will make updates in a week top. I don't promise you a specific time. It can be any time within a week.Maybe 3 days later or even an hour later. Surprises, surprises.

That is all for today folks! 

Until next time.