T W E N T Y - T H R E E

When I finally arrived at the hotel I could feel myself becoming more and more excited to see Tae.

After everything that's been happening all I wanted was him.

"Thank you." I say to the staff member and bow before knocking.

After a couple of seconds it opens and I'm instantly pulled inside and into a hug.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung says as he squeezes me tightly.

"I missed you more." I say as I bury my face into his chest.

I missed this.

I missed this too much.

When he pulls back he smiles.

"Come here." he says and pulls my face to his and kisses me.

I kissed back without any hesitation at all.

When he pulls back he rests his head against my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me as close as possible.

"I've missed you so much." He sighs.

"I've missed you too." I say as I rest my hand on the back of his head.

"Are you sleepy? You should rest." he says as he pulls back.

"I'm actually wide awake now but I wouldn't mind laying down with you and cuddling." I smile.

"I'm up for that." he grins as he makes his way over to the bed.

I lay down too and he pulls me into his arms. I missed this so much.

"Do you think we'll be able to fix all of this?" I ask after a moment of silence.

Tae let's out a breath as he runs his fingers over my back in a calming manor.

"I honestly don't know." he sighs.

"I just wish none of this ever happened ya know. We were so happy before that bitch did this. Oh when I get my hands her I swear ill-" but Tae cut me off as he pulls my face up and kisses me.

"Let's not worry about this right now. Let's just enjoy being in each others arms." Tae says and I let out a breath and nod.

"I really did miss you. I thought I was gonna go crazy." Taehyung says.

"I missed you too. My job kept me busy though." I say.

"How is your job by the way?" He asks as he glances down at me.

"Well I haven't been able to go because your fans would come in and start stuff but my boss is aware of me coming here and stuff and I'm just on a temporary leave." I say.

"Well hopefully he doesn't give your job away." Taehyung says.

"Nah I don't think so. We're pretty close, Jun Yi and I." I say and Taehyung looks down at me, brows furrowing.

"You're calling him by his name now?" He asks.

"Well yeah. He's a friend." I say.

"Aish, I don't like the idea of you being friends with guys your age." Tae frowns.

"I'm friends with all of the guys at the dorm though." I remind.

"That's different. They know you're my girlfriend." He says."

"You worry too much. Jun Yi and I have nothing beyond a friend relationship. Plus I love you." I say and he makes a face and nods.

"We should sleep. We have the press conference tomorrow." Tae says and I mumble an okay before burying my head into his chest.

I missed this and him like crazy and being here in his arms again made me feel better.

It made me forget about all of the bad things that had been happening.

I felt at peace.
-
"Rise and shine baby" I hear as my eyes open.
I turn my head to see Taehyung standing and trying to tie his tye.

I smile at the sight​ of him in a suit.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning. PD Nim came by and he wants us down by 10am so you gotta hurry up and get ready." Tae says and I nod and stand.

I get into the shower and once I'm finished I get dressed in nice clothes that Taehyung had told me to wear.

"Ready?" He asks once we're both done.

"Honestly, no." I sigh. He gives me a sad smile then walks to me, pulling me into his arms.

"I promise to protect you and no matter what happens in the end always remember that I love you. Nothing is going to tear us apart, okay?" He says as he squeezes me a bit.

"Okay." I say and smile a little as he pulls my face back and kisses me.

"Let's get going." he says and pulls me out.
-
When we get down to the lobby I see the six other guys standing there.

When Hoseok spots us he says something to the guys before they all run to me, pulling us all into a giant group hug.

"Oh Y/n we missed you so much!" Hoseok says.

"I missed you guys too." I say truthfully which earns smiles from all of them.

"Are you guys ready?" I hear and look over to see PD Nim walking to us.

"We are." Taehyung says as he rests his hand on my lower back, pushing me forward a bit.

I follow them all out to the van and we drive to the place that the press conference would take place.

Honestly I was a nervous wreck but I was trying not to show it.

I had no idea what was going to happen and my mind and heart were racing while thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Taehyung says from beside me.

I just nod, too nervous to speak.

I rest my head on Taehyung's shoulder for comfort and all though it kinda worked it didn't calm me down.

I just needed things to go well.
-
Soon enough we finally arrive at the place and I see many of fans gathering around the area and all of them looked really upset and angry.

"Taehyung." I say in a shaky voice and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and turns my head towards him.

"I know. Just stay by my side and don't listen to anything they say. None of it is true." he says and I let out a breath.

"Let's go." PD Nim announces and Taehyung holds his hand out and I take it and watch as he opens the van door only to be greeted with fans screaming and running at us but being held back by security guards.

Here we go Y/n..You can do this...

For Taehyung...For this relationship.