Before We Begin

Hello people who have decided to read my story! First off thank you for even giving this a chance. I have big ideas for this story.

This book was inspired by other fan fictions. If something seems familiar, as in you think you've read it before, I did not steal. I might've been inspired by stories but I come up with my own ideas.

Although I am a big fan of Delena, this is not a Delena fan fiction. This is Damon Salvatore and my original character. And I will not spread the hate of Elena on this fan fiction. If you comment anything negative I will report. That is not supported.

This will follow the tv show, but there will be changes. The first book will contain only season one, and hopefully it will continue to have a second book for season two, and so on. Also this story will include a playlist, which will be explained in the playlist chapter.

And if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please inform me. I do not want any confusion. If you have any questions please ask. I will try my best to answer them. And if you have any suggestions feel free to message me them. I might incorporate them in the book.

The playlist will be up, then the first chapter of this book. Here is the description.

Everyone knows Elena Gilbert. Cheerleader, goody tissues, twin. What? Did y'all not know about the twin part? Well yes, she has a twin. The more mischievous, sarcastic, and outgoing twin is known as Emily Gilbert.

She's been away for awhile. Her past haunts her. The night she left Mystic Falls horrible things happened to her. But now she's back, and there is something even stranger going on. All centered around the famous Salvatore brothers. And they seem to be just as interested in her just as she is interested in them.

Let's just say Emily is intrigued. Mainly around one certain Salvatore. But what happens when she finds out their secret. Will she draw away or will she be even more fascinated? Will everyone find out her secret? Or what she did when she was away? Will Emily fall in love with a certain blue eyed Salvatore? Or will that get ruined too?

Well that's it! Please no hate!

Xoxo