Dating the bad girl (Chapter 23)

not edited

to make it easier for you i've done daniella as ballerina because she does ballet so it must make sense now.

okay enjoy

will upload sooner

Chapter 23

Nolan P.O.V

I woke up after 12 loving the fact that with Danielle I was relaxed enough to not set an alarm.

That was unlike me, on a normal day, I would have already been up and revising. I threw on some sweatpants and walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen, I stopped in the doorway when I saw Danielle sitting on the stool her elbows resting on the counter a painful aura surrounding her.

I wanted to take a step forward and hold her in my arms but I knew if I did, something would go terribly wrong.

I couldn’t allow that.

“Elle?” I said, my voice just above a whisper fear clenching my stomach, stopping me from talking.

“Have you ever fucked another girl Nolan?” she asked me.

I winced, it sounded so vulgar the way she said the word 'fuck' having such a dirty word coming from her lips sounded disgusting.

I gulped my palms beginning to sweat, I cant lose her.

“No.” I said, my voice croaky.

She looked up, the usual beautiful brown eyes now a dark shade of black no emotion living within them. The usual beautiful brown eyes which were full of love and teasing no held no emotion. Not even hate.

“Do you love me Nolan?” I asked.

I knew then and there that I loved her because I would do anything to not lose her.

“I love you.”

“Don’t fucking lie to me.” she growled, my heart cracked a tiny bit.

“Elle I-” I began.

She stood up pushing the stool back so hard it fell to the floor “DONT LIE TO ME!” she exclaimed, her fists flat against the island, they were white from her clenching them so hard.

“Gave up smoke for him. Gave up everything for him. What did I get?” she mumbled as if she was talking to herself “Nothing.” she muttered.

“Stupid, stupid girl.” she mumbled her hands going to her hair and tugging on the beautiful strands of black.

“Elle flower...-” she cut me off again “Fuck you. Were done.” she growled throwing a paper onto the table.

I knew that was the results to the amniocentesis test, Britanny was pregnant with my child.

“It was one night and I was drunk....and...I-...I felt so bad afterwards.” I said my voice sounding like a whisper.

“You felt bad afterwards?” she whispered looking up at me.

I took a hesitant step towards her and wrapped my arms around her, she let me.

It only lasted a moment.

She reached back and punched me in the nose. A force of pain attacked my nose, my hands shot to my nose and blood gushed out shooting out from between my fingers and drowning my fingers with blood.