10 : cleanse

I watched Harry press his cheek against the dashboard of his newly fixed Ferrari, kissing the leather and stroking it with a content smile and closed eyes as I sat in the passenger side, uncomfortable

"Daddy missed you, yes he did." He cooed as I slowly reached for the handle of the door.

"I'll just leave you two-"

The doors suddenly locked, clicking simultaneously as my eyes widened and I looked over at Harry who straightened in his chair with a relaxed expression, twirling the car key around his index finger before glancing at me.

"So... you and my brother." He leaned back in his seat, seemingly calm.

"Me and your brother." I repeated.

"How does it not bother you, we're twins. He looks just like me, doesn't that bother you when you're, oh, I don't know- SUCKING FACE!" He yelled in the small space causing me to shrink back at the overbearing sound of his voice.

"He's a good kisser." I shrugged, not really caring.

Although the two brothers looked pretty identical, I could tell the difference between Harry and Arlo, Harry was Harry and Arlo was Arlo, and that was that.

"Seriously, out of everyone out there, why did you have to decide to hook up with my brother." Harry turned in his seat, talking with his large hands in an exasperated tone as I shifted slightly to meet his eyes.

"Why does it bother you so much?"

"Because it's the two people I can't stand, together! So that's like double the annoying." He emphasized.

"I get your feelings towards me but what's up with your thing with your brother-"

"What the kiss, because I swear I never did that before and later I'm going to bang my head against the concrete to forget that ever happened-"

"No I meant why do you hate him so much." I asked as Harry gave me a look.

"Yeah I'd tell you but that means I'd have to open up to you and I'm pretty sure Arlo is doing enough opening up for the both of us." He snidely remarked as I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"With his mouth." Harry added in a low, childish mutter under his breath as we both looked out our car windows.

"Alright."

"And your legs-"

"I get it."

He blew out a puff of air, as if to silently say "no, you don't get it" with a pout.

"My brother may seem like he's the most down to earth person you'll ever meet, but he's not." Harry suddenly said in a grin voice, a serious tone laced with his heavy words that made me tear my gaze away from the window to look at him, his eyes still staring out his own window.