July 16 (Part 1)

-Lauren added Dinah-

-Lauren added Ally-

-Lauren added Normani-

Lauren: GOOD MORNING

Lauren: GUESS WHAT!?

Dinah: Um.. You lost your toothbrush?

Normani: Your feet shrank?

Ally: You woke up in the bathtub?

Dinah: You ate ham for breakfast?

Normani: You got a pet fish?

Ally: You need dentures?

Lauren: No, wtf is wrong with you people??

Lauren: CAMZ COMES HOME TODAY

Normani: WHAT? NO WAY

Dinah: We had no idea!

Ally: Yeah, it's not like you mentioned it 45335523 times last night

Normani: Or text us all at midnight to say today was the day

Dinah: Seriously, this is news to us

Lauren: You're all assholes

Lauren: Fuck you all

Lauren: I'll see you all at lunch.. JERKS

-Lauren left the chat-

Dinah: She's such a badass, like really.. She's so scary

Normani: Why are we friends with her again?

Ally: She's become a puppy, it has officially been confirmed

Dinah: Haha!!!

---

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Camila Cabello, she's being-"

"Lauren?"

Lauren turned around and was met by Dr. Burrows who was standing next to the large double doors that led to the ward that Camila had been living at for the past two weeks. "Dr. Burrows," Lauren greeted, walking towards the man she extended her hand, which the psychiatrist shook without missing a beat.

"Follow me to my office," Dr. Burrows told her, opening the door for Lauren to walk through. Walking through the hallways towards the man's office, Lauren looked around, hoping to memorize the place she was currently in, hoping she would never have to bring Camila back there. Once they had settled into the office, Dr. Burrows opened Camila's file that was sitting closed on his desk and adjusted his glasses on his face. "I just want to go over Camila's out-patient care with you as well as make sure you are prepared to help Camila adjust to life outside of the hospital." 

"I am," Lauren said quickly. "Prepared I mean."

"Camila will have two psychiatrist appointments every week for a minimum of three consecutive months," Dr. Burrows began. "After those three months it will be at the discretion of both the psychiatrist working Camila's case file and Camila herself to decide if she will continue with therapy." Lauren nodded her head and kept her eyes trained on Dr. Burrows so he would know she was listening and know she was taking everything he said seriously, "The appointments will be here in the out-patient wing, which you can get to by using the East entrance of the building. The psychiatrists name is Dr. Ellie Robbins, she's the best in the Miami area. Camila will have to meet with her every Monday and Thursday at eleven o'clock in the morning, unless another time is discussed and agreed upon by both parties."