Chapter Six (Dark Fang)

This one-shot is a reverse in time, where Marinette was not picked as Ladybug but as Dark fang a wolf Kwami. The idea has been taunting me for a while so I figured why not? If it gets a lot of votes I will make a new book about it :). A different girl plays Ladybug, and Adrien still plays Chat. Marinette moves to town when Ladybug and Chat Noir already exist.

*Marinette's POV*

I let out a sigh of relief, Paris. My family just moved her from Washington, to start a bakery and maybe even a small business. We could have started it in Washington but the weather was Bi-polar so we would have to close the shop a lot. My new room is in a small shack above the Bakery with a balcony and a great view of Paris, it's not exactly what I'm used to but it's a good start. I think I might like it here.
'Beep' 'Beep' 'Beep' "Ugh" I groan turning off my alarm. First day of school great, no sarcasm intended... I get dressed in my usual flannel T-shirt with small designs of flowers on it with pink leggings, small pink flats and my satchel, my mom offered to drive me to school but I wanted to walk to get a better knowing of Paris.
I reach the school, my eyes wonder to the front of the school to see a pink limo pull up, the door opens to reveal a blonde haired blue eyed girl, she wears a white strappy top with black stripes, a yellow jacket, with white jeans. To finish off the look she wears white flats with a single black stripe. She seems to notice me staring at her and walks toward me, maybe she's nice? Maybe we could be friends. "Ugh unless you are the paparazzi, don't look at me" She scoffs before walking into the rather large school. Nope I take back everything I said, she's a bitch.

I do a walk of embarrassment and invite myself to a seat next to a Girl with auburn hair, light brown skin and glasses. She gave me a genuine smile as I sat down. "Hi, I'm Marinette" I introduce myself hoping everyone is not as mean as Goldie lox. "Hi, I'm Alya." She whispers, placing a hand on my shoulder before turning around and getting out her stuff for class. Hmm maybe we might be friends.
In front of me sat a HOT blonde head, I don't even have to see his full face to know he is gorgeous. He turns around and notices me staring at his Glowing green emerald piercings into heaven itsel- I mean eyes. "Hi I'm Adrien" His voice was like the heavens themselves, I snap out of my daze and introduce myself "I'm M-Marinette" did I just, stutter? Why did I just stutter? He doesn't seem to notice and pulls his attention back to the front of the room where the teacher is explaining algebra, I think either that or she's being dramatic about her ex leaving her to find "y", I look around to find that no one in the class is really listening to her either.

Goldie lox happened to see me talking to dreamy eyed hot Ryan Gosling typ- I mean Adrien... anger converges in her eyes before barging over to us and pulling him to her face. "Adriiiiikins! Why are you talking to that piece of trash." She squeals at a high pitch frequency I'm pretty sure only dolphins can hear, Adrikins? of course he has a girlfriend, a hottie like himself has a girlfriend, they always do. Before I had a chance to collect my thoughts Adrien... 'Adrikins' pushes her off in annoyance "Ugh Chloe, don't talk to her that way, and I'm not yours so get over it" he scoffs turning back to the front of the room, she rolls her eyes and growls, I start to feel my blood boiling "Look Goldie lox, the only trash here is you. So if you would politely back the fuck off, that would be great. K thankssss." I give her a death stare, I'm surprised she didn't die right on the spot. I look around the room to see everybody staring at me with their jaws dropped, wonder why?
"Whatever" the Blondie scoffs before walking back to her seat, class soon ends and on the way out about the entire class congratulated me for standing up to the 'She-devil' herself. *cough* bitch *cough*
I decide to begin my journey home, about half way home I spotted an elder with a cane and a red Hawaiian shirt trying to cross the road focused on walking I watch him for a minute before eying a speeding car pulsing toward him. He was about to get hit when my adrenaline kicks in and I throw myself at him and push him out of the way, both of us somehow avoid getting hurt. I help him up and spot his smirk on his face, I ignore it say my goodbyes and finished my journey home.
When I reach the bakery, I throw my bag on my bed spotting a black velvet jewelry case on my desk. Curiosity gets the best of me and I open it to reveal a black silver ring with a purple paw print in the middle, my parents must have gotten me it when they came home. I carefully slip it on my right hand, the middle finger seemed to fit best so that's where I kept it.

My attention stirs around the room searching for my sketch book I had before I left for school, I was planning to continue drawing my mom's wedding dress. She is getting married in a few weeks and chose me to design her one in a million gown, not spotting my sketch book but a white object floating in the middle of the room catches my eye.0 I walk over to it only to see it isn't a stuffed animal it's a Kwami, I only know about Kwami's because my best friend back In Washington was a Peacock Miraculous holder before she passed away.

"Hi, my name is Tessa I am a Kwami." The Kwami's soft voice welcomes, I nod my head still confused on what a Kwami is doing in my room. "Hi I am Marinette. I know what you are, what are you doing here?" her face crooked in a confused matter, "My best friend was a miraculous holder" I explain seeing her face go back to a slight grin, "You have been chosen to be a Miraculous holder" She then explains the whole process and that I will work with Ladybug and Chat noir defeat Hawkmoth and keep my identity a secret.

Mid-talk explosion sounds fill the streets, "Quick what do I say to activate you?" I stammer looking at the damage.
"Just say Fangs out" Her soothing voice prepares to be sucked into ring.
I nod my head before shouting "Tessa, fangs out!"

A white flash blinds me for a single second before looking before me to my once flowered top now a white wolf like costume with a bushy tail and white fluffy ears, my weapon is a bow with a white leather pack full of quivered arrows with the initials "D.F" carved on the quiver.

I quickly jump off my balcony on to the roof tops to see Ladybug and Chat Noir already battling a female in a navy-blue body swim suit, "I am SeaGloss, and you will pay for polluting the oceans!" she screams flinging her floatie in the air capturing Ladybug.
"Ladybug!" Chat Noir screams, before running over to her to help her. None of them noticing my presence watching them on the roof, I see my opportunity spotting her pool whistle hanging around her neck. I use my bow and manage to shoot it off her, I run over grabbing while crushing it in my hand to reveal a purple butterfly trying to fly away.

A small voice in my head says to capture it with my voice, I follow the order and the once purple butterfly turns white and flies away, I grab the broken pieces of the whistle throwing them in the air screaming "Clawzaster!" a giant flash whips over the whole street and everything was back to normal.

I help up the citizen and try to get her to explain what had happened, "I was working as a lifeguard and the kids kept throwing stuff in the pools, one of them pushed me and I was humiliated" she explains, not wanting her to get akumatized again I help her up and tell her it will be alright.

My direction turns to see Ladybug and Chat Noir watching me with their mouths open wide, I give a nod with a solute before turning away, I soon see a familiar brunette running up to me with her camera in her hand, Alya. "Hi my name is Alya, and I run the Ladyblog, what is your name and are you here to help save Paris" recording my answer, I simply shoot a purple carver arrow with rope attached on the top of a building connecting with the corner, she looks at me with eyes full of hope.
I should give her something, I think for a second before attaching the rope to my waste.

"The name's dark fang." I smirk before jumping up with the rope and getting pulled on top of the building, leaving everyone in shock.
I can hear chatter about "Who is she?", "Is she a superhero like Ladybug and Chat Noir?", and someone even suggested "Maybe she's Akumatized?". I can't help but snicker at their comments before my miraculous gives a beeping warning, I know that warning all too well. I hop down to a dark alleyway to de-transform a white flash surrounds me before my Kwami Tessa was again visible hovering in-front of me, "You were pretty good for your first time", the thing is it wasn't my first time. My best friend (the miraculous holder) Kaitlyn, got way too hurt in fights often.

She started relying on me to use her miraculous when she couldn't leave her bed. I did just that, always coming back with positive outcomes. But I didn't want to tell my Kwami that. it was a secret between me and Kaitlyn, she unfortunately had to take it to the grave.

The next day at school seemed normal, gossip still spreading about my alter ego Dark Fang. My identity must remain a secret, I don't know what I would do If anyone found out that I was Dark fang. What if someone figured out about me knowing Kaitlyn's heroine identity Grey feather? What if someone started investigating how she died, what if they found out she didn't die of natural causes? I don't know what I would do if they found out he killed her.
To be continued...

Leave a comment if you want me to finish it, who do you think killed Kaitlyn? What do you think Ladybug and Chat noir will think about Dark fang? Will Tessa figure out Marinette's secret? Will ladybugs identity be revealed?
Guess you must find out. :) 1889 Words