Chapter 10

Stella's POV

In the morning I wake up to my alarm. I got up go into the shower. Great I think school today. First day going from this house. I wash my hair and body. I got out of the shower.

I went to the wardrobe and picked out long sleeve black midriff, denim jeans and Adidas sneakers. I went to my Vanity and let my hair down naturally. I put my black watch on. I put some mascara and lip gloss on. I spray my eternity moment perfume by Calvin Klein on. I grab my Van backpack. I packed my books in my bag and my rose gold MacBook pro.

I go downstairs and grab a uncle toby's bar. "I'll drive you," said Matt. "It's fine I can drive myself," I say. : Do I have to tell you twice?" he snaps. I go quiet. You never make this one angry or he goes agro.

I sit in the front seat of his Gold Lamborghini. He sits in the driver's seat and drives. "So...," I say. What he snaps. "Where's your dad I haven't seen him?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP, GOT IT!," He yells. I nod. "Sorry," I mutter. I wonder what happened to his dad I never meant to hit an nerve.

We had been driving for 5 minutes or so when the call abruptly stops. "Get out," he says. "Where not at school," I say. "Obviously," he says while smirking. "Why would I want to drive in to school with a goody - two shoes like you," he says. "Oh right I say I'm so sorry I forgot you were the most popular boy in the school," I say. While rolling my eyes. I was going to get him back. Trust me, Just you wait. I slammed the car door as hard as I can and started walking. The asshole of course drove off.

I walked to school listening to music. By the time I got to school I am already 10 minutes late. I was furious that asshole didn't know what was coming. I pulled out my earphones and entered the classroom.

"Damn, look who it is the good girl is late," yells Justin. "Mr Ko it would be my pleasure for me to tell you to be quiet," said the teacher. Everyone laughed. "Miss Brooks thank you for joining us. Now tell me your excuse." "Well... someone said they would drive me to school but decided to drop me half way so I had to walk the rest of the way," I said. While glaring at Matt. Who was trying to keep in his laughter.

"Well next time you are late I will be giving you a detention," the teacher says. "We have just started a project and your partner will be". Please not Matt I think. "Your partner will be Matt the," teacher says. Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!! Why was everything going against me today. I pull a chair and sit next to Matt, who was smirking at me. "OK, final partners, Carmen with Dylan and Sophie with Jake." I will not be changing anyone's partners.

"Matt and Stella come here," said the teacher. "For your project you will have to look after a fake baby". "You will write a 5 page report on how this fake baby teaches you how to be a parent and how you struggled with it". "Off you go now," she said while handing the baby. "Oh, one more thing the baby has a chip and can record everything". I nod and shove the baby to Matt and glare and him. He doesn't look very pleased as well.

The first few class went so fast. It was soon lunch. I was putting my books away in my locker and grabbing my money. When Brittney came up to me. "Hey listen you BITCH," she said. "What," I say. "You better stay away from Matt you bitch". "Why should I listen to you I mean you're the girl who opens their legs to any walking man she sees." Her face went bright red. I smirked and walked away in triumph.

I lined up in the cafeteria grabbing a chicken sandwich, some water and a giant cookie. I sat down at our table in the cafeteria and waited for Carmen and Sophie since I really needed to tell them everything.

Carmen and Sophie sat down with big grins on their faces. "We heard about what you said to Brittney," said Sophie. I grinned big. "That was my personal achievement of the day". I tell them about what happened earlier. "OMG!!! HE IS A FREAKING DICKHEAD!!," Said Carmen.

"I had this plan," I say. "I will borrow princess and barbie stickers and my little pony toys from Grace and I will cover his books and shove the toys in his bag and so when he opens his bag everyone see". "It will be hilarious. Make sure to film it," says Sophie. I nod. "I did mean it when I said I would get him back." I sounded so evil.

The last bell went for school. Sophie had offered to drop me back which of course I accepted straight away. She dropped me back at Matt's Place.

I go up to my room and dump my bag and I go to Grace's room. "Hey Gracie," I say. "Hello Stella," she says with her cute grin. I smile I tell her about the plan and she lends me her stickers and toys. "Thanks," I say to her. "Anytime," she says.

I change into my dance clothes and tie my hair up into a high pony I put one sock on and walk down to the auditorium in their house.

I dance to the song Just Dance by Lady Gaga. I spin turn and do pirouettes. I'm dancing. I feel like I am flying when I'm dancing. I'm on the floor doing some floor work when the door opens. I keep dancing till the song finishes.

Matt claps. "You dance well," he says. I roll my eyes and lie in the middle of the ground. "Why are you here," I ask." I was going to practice some basketball," he said. "You do football (Rugby), basketball, What else do you do?". "Soccer as well," he says. "What about you," he says. "Apart from dancing". I shrug. "That's for you to find out," I say while skipping away with a smirk on my face. I decided that I will do the prank for Wednesday.

Alyssa had left some pasta on the bench I must have missed the dinner with them. I was kind of glad.

I run up to my room and change into my pj's and go to bed.

------------------------------------

Words: 1180

A/N Hey Guys!!! NEW CHAPTER!!!! VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!

LOVE YA - XOXO