72.Bad boy in glasses

Title: Bad boy in glasses

Author: mikaelanay

Summary​:

Violet Landon disguises herself as a guy and works secretly as a replacement driver at night for inebriated people who can't drive. 'Stay out of trouble' is the mantra she has always followed. This job is her key to college and keeping it away from her stepmother and stepsisters is her goal.

Gage Mathews is a rich bad boy with a hot body, white fury and arrogance. What's so different about him? He is a bad boy who disguises himself as a nerd and hides the image of a fighter behind it. Why does he do that? That's his dark secret.

Violet's low-key life is threatened when this bad boy/nerd discovers her well kept secret and she discovers his!

One Bad boy. One Deal. What could possibly go wrong?

Status: completed, 36 parts.

Review:

Bad boy in glasses  (read: cliche). But aint these scenario loved and enjoyed by reader to make them cliche. yes they are.

In short there a set of girl's friends and  another of boys , a secret, a blackmail, few lies and quite interesting story line.

The book is unique in its own kind and actual fun to read. The couple bond is mushy and cute.

"Good girl."

"Bad boy."

This is violet and Gage the phase for each other and kind of main theme of the story.

Personal recommendation if you read any high school romance recently, keep this book on hold and read it later to enjoy its essence.

"Where else could I be without you"

Happy Reading

A/N

Its been almost a year that I have written a review here. So I kept it short in fear I would give out some spoiler. Also its been a while that I have read this book. So yeah.