T H I R T Y | Final

When we finally arrived back to the dorms F/n began to talk about how nervous she was.

I was excited to see Namjoon's reaction when he sees her. Truly it would be a beautiful one!

I push the doors open only to see Namjoon himself sitting on the couch.

"Oh Joon! I have a surprise for you!" I sing as I push F/n forward.

When he sees her his eyes widen as he smiles widely then comes over and pulls her into a giant hug.

"You're welcome." I grin and Tae smiles and kisses my cheek before plopping down on the couch face first.

"Ah Y/n you're back. Do you mind giving me a hand with dinner? I want to cook for everyone since it's our first night back." Jin says and I smile.

"Of course I'll help. Have fun you two." I smirk as I make my way into the kitchen with Jin.
-
"How did things go today?" He asks once we start to get everything out to cook.

"They went surprisingly well. I even met this elder lady on the subway and her words really struck my heart." I say and smile without even meaning to.

"What did she say?" He asks curiously.

"She was just telling me that I'm in my most beautiful moments in life and what not and that I should treasure these moments because they'll make me happier when I'm older." I say and Jin seems to smiles.

"Those are wise words. It's a good idea to keep them close to your heart." he says and I look over at him to see him cutting the vegetables with a smile placed on his lips.

He really seemed to take the words to heart just as I had.

They really were words you should keep close to your heart.

I smile at the thought and continue to cook.
-
"This is delicious!" Tae and F/n cry out as they take the first bite.

"Of course it is." Jin says confidently.

"We make a good team." I grin and he nods.

"Of course." he says then begins to eat.

The food actually was really good and we owe it all to ourselves for making this delicious food.

"So Namjoon." I begin and F/n glances up too.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Are you and F/n dating now or?" I smirk and he seems to get shy but smiles anyway.

"We are." he says and I look over at F/n and flick her in the forehead which makes her whine.

"That's for not telling me." I say and she makes a face before continuing to eat.

"The next on my list is getting Mr international playboy here a partner." I say and Jungkook glances up at me.

"Eh I'm not interested in anyone. I'd rather just focus on my music right now." he says and I smirk.

"Oh really? So what if I told you that I already have a friend who likes you though?" I ask and his eyes snap up to meet mine.

"What's her number?"

-
After we ate we decided to watch a movie since we had nothing else to do.

"It feels good to be back home." Jimin says happily from his spot of leaning against Jungkook.

"It sure does. I'm excited to sleep in my own bed." Yoongi says and a couple of the guys laugh at his expression when he says it.

This man sure did love his sleep.

He loved it the way you and I love small puppies or money.

He loved it a lot.

"I'm just glad there isn't any problems anymore. You two just need to make sure your little dating secret doesn't get out." Jungkook says and Namjoon nods.

"We're well aware of that." he says and I glance up at Taehyung and smile.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask and he laughs.

"How did you know?" He asks and I shake my head playfully and stand up.

"We're gonna head to bed. Have fun!  Goodnight everyone." I say with a wave before Tae and I head to our room.

I knew Namjoon and F/n would be in here soon but I wasn't really thinking about that as Tae and I laid down and began to cuddle.

"Thank you Tae." I say randomly and he looks down at me with tired eyes and smiles.

"For what?" He asks.

"Just for everything. When I first moved here I didn't know any of this would happen. Just thank you for staying with me through everything and loving me." I say and his eyes open and he bites his lip.

"I should be saying the same to you. Even when my fans gave you a hard time you still stayed strong and stayed with me. I'm really lucky to have you y/n." he says as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm really lucky to have you too." I say and I honestly meant it.

I was lucky to have someone as amazing as Tae in my life.

He and the guys really changed my life and I was very grateful to them for everything we've been through.

It all started out as me just moving here because I needed a place to stay and now here I was dating Tae and having ended up being best friends with the six other guys.

This was much more than being just a roommate now.

Now I was part of this little family they had and that in itself was an amazing feeling.

In this dorm you really do feel the love.

All of the guys are so nice and they never fail to make you feel welcome.

They really are amazing people and anyone would be lucky to date them.

Except for Tae of course, he's all mine.

My boyfriend, my love, my roommate.

I smile to myself and kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight babe, sleep well. I love you." I say and his eyes smile too as he leans forwards and kisses me softly.

"I love you more,  princess."

I was, and forever always will be, madly in love with this man.

Aka, My roommate.

-

A/n: The end is finally hereㅠㅠ I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it (((': I love you guys so much and I hope to come back in June with better content for you all!! Thank you so much for reading and I promise to try even harder when I start another book after my break.

Once again, Thank you.

Until next time, your author Nim, Hailey. <<3