Alone

You know what's funny? At the time I was writing this book, I had a friend named Kiran and only used her name because I liked it. Last year, she lived up to how bitchy the Kiran in this book is 💀✌️ 6/19/20

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?" I hear someone yelling my name. If I'm alright? What even happened..?

I slowly open my eyes to be met with 4 others. It was Ayano and Hiroko.

"What...happened?" I try to sit up only to be pushed back down on the, what seems like a nurses room bed.

"Don't get up yet!" Hiroko yells and you nod.

"That brat Kiran spiked the ball to hit you, on purpose! When I see her again, I'm gonna-"

"No. She couldn't have possible done it on purpose..." I knew that it was probably on purpose but it's my fault of not doing what she said. I don't wanna know what she would do if I or someone else told Kuroo that it was her fault.

"What? Are you serious?!" Hiroko yells. "This was obviously her fault and you know it!"

"Why are you supporting her so much?" Ayano asks. "We're your actual friends and you side with the person who hit you?!"

"Are you hiding som-"

"No! I'm not!" I yell. I feel so guilty for not being able to tell them. But if I'm forced to distance myself from Kuroo, it's probably best if I distance myself from them too. "Just... go!" I look down, hiding my face from them.

"But (Y/n)-cha-"

"Just...leave me alone...."

Ayano sighs, annoyed. "Come on Hiroko." Before they walk out the nurse's office Ayano says something else.

"Shows just how much of a friend you thought we were..." Then she slams the door.

~~~~~~~

God. Had to update. DONT WORRY. IT WILL GET BETTER............ EVENTUALLY