Chapter 5:

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Chaeyoung and her friends are busy eating at the cafeteria, talking about nonsense stuffs. Then suddenly Chaeyoung's phone rung.

*beep beep*
Text from Mom:
I'm gonna pick you and your sister earlier today. We're gonna go somewhere. See you in a bit!

Text to Tzuyu:
Did you see mom's text?

Text from Tzuyu:
Yep! Aren't you excited?

Text to Tzuyu:
Uhh not really.

"Weird." Chaeyoung said. "Why? What's wrong?" Sana said while others looked at my direction. "Mom said she's gonna pick us earlier today." Chaeyoung said with a confused tone. "Maybe you and your fam are up to something fun?" Dahyun said. "I don't know?" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung was looking around the cafeteria then she saw Momo eating by herself.

"Be right back!" Chaeyoung said then stood up.

Momo saw Chaeyoung stood up and walks towards her table so she quickly fixed herself.

"Why are you alone?" Chaeyoung asked. "My friends aren't here." Momo said then pouts. "Aw you're so cute!" Chaeyoung said then sits beside Momo. "Can I accompany you even just for today?" Chaeyoung asked. "Even for everyday, I won't complain." Momo said. They both laughed.

*bell rings*

"Let's go to our next class?" Chaeyoung said and carried some of Momo's things. "T...thanks.." Momo said while blusing.

They sat next to each other during their class.

*beep beep*
Text from Dahyun:
Looks like you guys are having fun there! 👅💦

Text to Dahyun:
Wtaf bro.

Dahyun and Sana laughed from a distance. Chaeyoung glared at them.

Chaeyoung rested her arms on Momo's chair. "I feel bored." Chaeyoung said then fixed her hair. "Me too." Momo said while looking at Chaeyoung. "Wanna cut class?" Momo whispered to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung quickly nods her head.

They slowly went out of their classroom then runs to the cafeteria. They were panting as soon as they reached the cafeteria. "That was fun!" Chaeyoung said. They both laughed.

*beep beep*
Text from Sana:
Aye you guys enjoy! 💦

"Damn this couple." Chaeyoung said then laughed quietly.

-----
Sorry for the very short & late update. I was busy in school ㅠㅠ Hope you guys understand. But please don't forget to Vote and Comment. Ciao!