Copyright

The King & the Stable Boy

Copyright © CK_Jessie All Rights Reserved COPYRIGHT:

This novel, "The King & the Stable Boy" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and all associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner of creator of this work (CK_Jessie) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation,distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright fragment intended.

___

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination, or if real, used fictiously. All statements, stunts, descriptions, information or material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied upon for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping and recording, without prior written permission by the author.

Failure to comply with the conditions set herein are subject to the American copyrights act 1976, and offenders found in violation of the act will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

© CK_Jessie 2017