22

I woke up the next morning and for a second, thought that everything that had transpired yesterday was some strange, bizarre dream. But then I felt a pain in my cheek and looked down to see that I’d slept on my hand and my ring had pressed into the side of my face. I got up and went to the mirror where I noted that I now had a large red indentation in my face- so attractive.

Chris was gone and had left a little note on the table,

Dear Mrs. Lieberman

I’ve just gone to make a phone call- reception in this room sucks- so I need to climb to higher ground.

I’ll be back soon and then I think we should have some more wild sex and cake.

Your husband Chris

p.s- You look really pretty when you sleep.

p.p.s- I kind of think that maybe perhaps and sort of that I might still be in love with you this morning.

I beamed to myself. Of all the strange and wonderful things that could have happened to me, this was right up there. To find love when I least expected it. To fall in love with the guy I was pretending to love. To finally be the girl, the first girl, to make him fall.  I’d never been happier. And thirstier. I could still taste the sweet red velvet cake in my mouth.

I walked over to the bar fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, there was another veranda attached to the room that I'd never been onto, it lead into a little courtyard with an open air shower and small garden. Oh, the many perks of the presidential suit! I walked outside, it was hot, but there was a slight breeze in the air that cooled me down.

Across the yard was a sheltered area with a table and chairs, which I made a beeline for. Chris’ laptop was there on the table and I saw the familiar collection of coffee cups around it, he must have been up early writing.

Curiosity took over. We were ‘married’ now after all, I was sure he wouldn’t mind me looking. I opened the laptop and the screen came to life. I scrolled to the top and started reading.

My heart sank.

It plummeted.

It fell to my feet and I dropped my bottle of water.

SCENE 1

INT. Bedroom- Morning

We open on ANNIE- 25, redhead, attractive- she is walking up a flight of stairs slowly, holding an expensive looking shoe and a knife. She looks worried, frightened. We hear noises coming from the top of the stairs. ANNIE creeps towards the door and opens it slowly. She gasps as she sees her boyfriend TAYLOR and another woman TAMARA- 25, gorgeous, Megan Fox look alike- having sex- the kinky kind. She looks nauseous as she notices that he is wearing nipple clamps. The woman looks up from the sweaty sex and screams.

 TAMARA:         (Shocked) Oh my God. Annie

 Her boyfriend TAYLOR looks up- also shocked and frightened

 TAYLOR:      (Frightened) Annie, please. Think about what you’re doing. I know it    looks   bad, but this isn’t the   way.

ANNIE looks at them both, confused. Suddenly POLICE rush in and TAYLOR screams out to them.

TAYLOR:       (Screaming, pointing)     She has a knife. She’s going to kill us.