|0.38|

Anthony Mason
— Can I come see you?
Received 12:07 PM

Jhenea A'mei
— I'm busy Anthony
Received 12:16PM

Anthony Mason
— Jhen, you know I ain't one to beg, but I need to see you.
Received 12:18PM

Jhenea A'mei
—Fine, you have twenty minutes to get here.
Received 12:21PM

He was driving my insane.

There was always a constant communication coming from his part when all I begged for was space. I needed to clear my head and just breath, yet he didn't understand that. He wanted me to be over the situation and just be accepting him back with open arms.

Laying in bed, I tossed my phone onto the ground to the left of me before letting out a dreading sigh. Life was hitting me a bit harder than any ordinary seventeen year old once I realized that I was graduating in two week. I've gotten tons of acceptance letters and even a few rejection letters from colleges all over. Making my decision had me on edge since I gotten the acceptance letters from Clark University and Loyola. Those were the two colleges I was really pushing for and now that they both want me, I was a bit torn—and overwhelmed.

Thinking about it immediately gave me a headache.

Was I rushing?

Should I just lay off the college thing and just happily remain with my diploma that I received as a junior?

Everything was just moving to fast and I was just caught into the whisk of it all.

Shutting my eyes, I slowly exhaled a breath of air then proceeded to inhale a slow breath in.

That wasn't calming me at all.

I shut my eyes for a few minutes in hopes that I'll convulse under fatigue and peacefully fall asleep. Instead my phone blared with it's default ringtone on the floor underneath me.

Letting out a frustrating groan, I sat up in bed staring at the phone as it continued to ring with a phone call from Anthony. "I cant stand the fact that I care for his nerve thinning ass."I murmured under my breath as the phone cut off then began blaring with another phone call from him.

Picking up the phone, I stood up as well. "I'm outside."He stated avoiding the common courtesy of greeting someone once they answer the phone.

"I'll be out in a minute."I stated. Usually when he called me to inform me that he was parked outside, I'll get s bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach and a wide stretched smile will be displayed. Now, I was just really contemplating on whether or not I should really go outside. I'm stressed the hell out as is, I don't know if I'll be able to handle the stress that'll come along while speaking to Anthony.

The phone call went dead as I adjusted my white tube dress around me. I slid my feet into some pink Fenty Puma slides Morgan gifted me before grabbing my phone and heading out the room. Walking through the hallway, I arrived in the living room in no time seeing Kashari asleep on the couch. Sighing at the fact I knew she would be in pain after she woke up, I decided to be nice.

Walking towards her, I lightly shook her waking her up. Her eyes fluttered in confusion once she noticed it was me. "Wake up and go to your bed, this couch is uncomfortable."I told her before continuing my journey to the front door. I didn't bother to hear her respond or anything, I just left.

Stepping outside, wind brushed against me automatically causing my nipples to grow erect, Anthony is going to have a fit about this one. I was way to lazy to go back inside and change to save myself from his mouth so I just slowly galloped down the steps. I spotted his car, walking towards it, he unlocked the door allowing me to get into the Range Rover, in my opinion was actually the nicest car I've seen him pull up in.