Lucas Coly (sexually frustrated)

Me and Lucas have been dating a whole year. I know a year but it's still a lot. I love him so much. I'm 16 years old and he is 18 so it's only a two year gap which isn't bad.

My parents well parent my mom knows Lucas but she feels that "he may be a bad influence" throughout that year she changed and she likes him and doesn't hate him like before. Anyways today Lucas wants me to go over so I gotta go.

Me and Lucas have been ok but not like we use to be just we have a lot going on and it's hard on both of us and I'm just glad we are together to try and work through all of this shit. I walked down the block and up to Lucas's house. I unlocked his door walked in closing it behind me and walked upstairs. Baby I said while opening his bedroom door. He was scrolling through his phone smoking a blunt. Ugh my queen he said while walking towards me. He hugged me tight then started kissing me. I kissed back but then moved back baby so umm how are you doing I asked. Fuck it man this shit we are going through fuck it all he said to me. We sat down on his bed. Lucas talk to me I said. He nodded his head no then went back to smoking his blunt. Lucas how are we gonna be in this relationship if you won't talk to me. I'm hear to listen to you baby I said while getting up. He ignored me. Ok bye I said while walking out. Baby wait ok ok just gimme a minute we can go down to the mall rn he said. Ugh I sighed and went back to his room and laid down. Damn mami looking like a snack he said while licking his lips. I smirked ok get ready I said while scrolling through Instagram. I do get some hate because of Lucas but I have a career and I'm trying my best to keep up with it (whatever career you want ig).
I don't even go through my dm's anymore.

Lucas I whined. Ok lets go he said while walking out his closet. You looking to cute baby can't be having these girl look at what's mine I told him. He smiled don't worry princess he said while we walked down the stairs and outside. He slapped my butt. Owe that shit hurts I said. Ha sorry baby girl but ya got a fatty he said while grabbing my butt. I chuckled ok can we go. I sat in the car and put some music on. Drowning by A Boogie and Kodak Black came on.

"I just bought a Cuban ring and dipped it in the fountain
Chain so heavy I feel like I'm holding up a mountain
Everywhere that I go it's a light show I'm surrounded
Bust on bust on bust on bust on bust bitch Im drowning ..."

We sang while we drove to the mall.
We went to a few stores and of course some fans where there taking pictures with Lucas and all that. We left back to his house and got food.

After we ate the pizza we bought I laid down on his bed. He hovered over me then started kissing my neck. Then he started to suck on my neck and quite moans left my mouth. He pulled my shirt off while taking his off. Then kissing my lips I pulled on his curly hair. He took my leggings off leaving me in my bra and underwear. He took his joggers off then started leaving hickeys down my neck to my kitty. He went back up to me and started kissing me. Then I felt his hand he tried pulling my underwear down. L-L-Lucas I said stuttering. He kept trying to pull them down. Lucas I semi yelled. Stop please I yelled. He got up and pushed me off him. I got up what the fuck I asked while getting my shirt on. Shut the fuck up he yelled. No fuck that shit you can't yell at me Like that I called back. He walked up to me and clenched his fists. I got a little scared because I didn't know what he was going to do. Then he swung.....

Hitting the wall making a whole right in the middle of the wall. He hit it again and sat on the floor covering his head. I'm sorry I'm a stupid fuck up all I do is fuck things up you can go. Lucas I said. Don't say it's fine don't because it's not fucking fine I shouldn't have pushed you I could've hurt you he said. Lucas I said again. Tears rolled down his face and I sat next to him. Baby talk to me these are the things we need to talk about I said while he pulled me close to him. I would never ever hit you ok I swear if I do I wouldn't be able to live with myself he said looking in my eyes. I nodded. Baby this is all my fault I said. No no no it's not he said back. Yes it is you deserve someone better someone who - who..
Who wants to have sex he finished. Yea I'm just scared I guess I said. Baby I don't need well I want but when your ready your ready and that will be the day he said. I smiled and held his face in my hands, I love you Lucas Coly. I love you to y/n y/l/n (your last name).

We went outside to the backyard and chilled by the pool the nice breeze and sun hitting us. About three hours passed Lucas I said. Yea y/n he asked. If you want I think I'm ready I said. Baby it's fine we don't have to rush. But I'm serious ok I reassured him but honestly I was scared as shit I know what your thinking a dumb lil girl but cmon I ain't no hoe I never had sex before.
I bit my lip while he stood up. I walked up to him putting my hand on his chest outlining his abs. He took his shirt off (picture I know it looks like he is putting it back on but pretend😂)

......................................
So hey loves vote comment share request ❤️❤️❤️❤️