Chapter twenty-two

"Okay so guys I want to remember you all that in 2 days we have a trip. We can pick up a place to visit all together.
The first choice is: France, Paris.
The second choice is: Italy, Rome.
The last choice is: Amsterdam, Holland"
The letterature's teacher announces.

"What about visiting your bed?" Ian whispered to me and I giggle lightly kicking him under the table.

The destination we picked was Paris even if a few of boys (including Ian) wanted to go to Amsterdam but not because they like the place...

"Where are you going?" Ian whispers to me again as soon as I quickly walk out the class.
"Home" I answer.
"Interesting, can I come?" he grabs my hips and pulls me against his body.
"you don't have to go to Rosie?" I mumble to him taking a step behind.
"She can wait" he smirks and I sneer "So can you." I leave him a kiss on his cheek and run away.
..
                                  The next day
..
Ian's pov

"Your relationship is so fucking complicated. You hate each other one day and the next day you flirt."
Carl says when I asked him if we could switch rooms for one night so that Ele and I will end up to sleep together.
"it's called physical attraction" I proudly say.
"Whatever, I don't think I can do this switching room thing, Chloe and I broke up."
"Really? How ever?"
He shrugs at my question and lights up a cigarette.
..
Ele's pov
I woke up really early in order to prepare my suitcase and say bye to my mom and to little sister.
I wear a black short dress and as shoes I put on my Dr Martens pair.

I get onto the bus. It was huge since it had to contain 2 classes.
Someone grabs me from the back and makes me sit on the place.
When I turn around I immediately recognize Ian. "Baby you look so beautiful"
I smile and sit near him.

"Okay guys so i'm going to make a list of all the museums you can visit in Paris."
The teacher starts to speak up.

"The first one is Louvre. Obviously the most important one." She goes ahead with her speech until Ian had the amazing idea of inserting his hand on my thigh making me wince.

"Eleanor... do you want to answer my question?" The teachers calls me out so I try to quickly invent an excuse.

"To be honest.... I wanted to ask if I could go to the bathroom"
She rolls her eyes and nods to approve.

Rosie stole my seat near Ian while I was at the bathroom so I sat next to Chloe.
We spent the time listening to music, talking and sleeping too.

As soon as they assigned us a room I jump on the bed and fall asleep.
The travel really killed me.
I also slept during the travel so I found myself awake at 5 am whereas I couldn't doze off again.
As everyone knows the only think you can do when you can't sleep is overthink. So did I and while I was stalking on Instagram I thought about my mom, little sister and ..
Ian
Ian! A new message from Ian:
         what are you doing online at 5 am?

I chuckle and text him back:
                                I can't sleep

He texts back after a few of minutes:

                   Waiting for you at the pool.

I mouth at the phone "Seriously?" and smile at the phone. I dress up and put a bikini on.

  Okay but .. if you're playing me I'll kill you

I text him for the last time before closing the door behind me.

He was staring at the water without his shirt on and he looked so hot. As always.
I quietly walk towards him and throw him in the water.
I remove my dress and jump in the water with him.

"I missed you so much" I sit on the edge of the pool.

"Tell me something about you" I recede from kissing him for the second time.

"What?" He asks laughing lightly.

" I realized we don't know much about each other so we could try to play a game: not to fuck but tell each other facts about our lifes"
I say holding my arms.

He snorts "what do you want to know?"

I lay on a beach chair admiring his wet muscles. I look at him without doing anything was such a difficult thing to do for me too.

"I don't know.. Tell me about your dad?" I ask

"My dad's name is Frank. He's such a hopeless alcoholic. He's abusive and he would give up his own children if it meant he can get booze."
He says getting out the water.

I stand up and walk closer to him.
"And who is Fiona?" I demand so he starts to speak again:
"And then there's Fiona. The oldest child and one of the strongest woman I have never met in my lifetime, she looks after us."

His eyes become a little bit sad and I can't contain myself anymore so I kiss him.
He grabs my hips and kiss me another time.
"What about the 'game'?" He asks.
I remove my bra and whisper "Fuck the game."