Easter Egg Hunting.

*Taraji, Terrence, And Their Friends Are Having An Easter Egg Hunt, But Not For Candy."

3rd Person POV

This wonderful April Sunday, kids playing and barbeques happening. Pool parties and church sessions. This April 16th was the day for family gatherings. Adults can even participate in the fun activities. Taraji and Terrence was going to do so.

"Alright guys gather around, we're going to play a game." said Kerry, her husband Nnamdi right behind her. "Girl we are to old to be playing Easter games." said Taraji. "Girl let's just play. We aren't searching for eggs with candy. We're searching for eggs with....LIQUOR!" shouted Kerry grinning. Breyshere, gabby, trai, grace, Tarhonda, and jussie were also there, and once they heard that, they were more than ready to play. "Okay, okay this sounds interesting..." said taraji grinning. "Okay so, my husband and I will hide the eggs, and you all have to go inside the house. Once we call one of you on the phone that's how you know you can come back out. Me and Nnamdi can't play because we were the ones that hid them..." said Kerry. Everyone agreed, and went inside.

About 5 minutes later, they were ready

About 5 minutes later, they were ready. Kerry had a mansion, so the backyard was open to the woods.

"The winner gets some Grey Goose to take home

"The winner gets some Grey Goose to take home.." said Kerry. "Oooh..." said Tarhonda.

...

They were now hunting for eggs. "Baby lift me up into this tree.." said Taraji. He sighed, and he lifted her up. "Dammit there's not one there. Of course Kerry's ass would make this a challenge." said Taraji. "Baby how about we check under this rock?" asked Terrence. "Terry, she wouldn't make it that simple.." said Taraji. He lifted it up anyway, and he found and egg buried. "Boom." he said. Taraji rolled her eyes. "What is it?" she asked. "Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey.." said Terrence. "Ugh! Bitter!" she groaned. "Hey it might not be that bad if we mix it with something, but baby let's hurry up before everyone else finds the best ones.." said Terrence.

Jussie looked around in trees, trying to be over dramatic by sneaking around. He looked in logs, under branches, behind bushes, but couldn't find a thing. He sighed. "Man they're gonna find all of them...I haven't even found one..come on now.." said jussie. As he walked, He found a pile of leaves, and he reached his hand inside it. He found some mud, but he had to dig through it to find the egg. "Damn, this must be a good one if it's this much of a job to get it..." he said. He finally got it, his hands muddy, and he wiped it off. He grinned once he found out the drink. "PATRÓN! YES!" he whisper shouted happily, and continuing to search. "They asses gonna lose.." Said jussie.

Grace and Trai looked around rapidly for some eggs. "We need to move fast, they'll take everything good!" said Trai. "Wait wait wait..let's calm down. We need to take our time to look, the eggs could be anywhere..." Said grace. Trai nodded. They slowed down their rapid searching, and they carefully looked in areas. "Look baby there's something in that tree up there.." Said Trai. "I could lift you up, or I'll try to get it if you want me to.." He suggested. "I sort of like it when you pick me up.." Said grace grinning. He lifted her up, and she grabbed the egg. He put her down, and they looked into the egg. "IT'S CONIAC!" Grace shouted. "Let's keep going, we might get something even better.." Said trai grinning.

Breyshere snuck throughout the woods, hoping not to run into anyone. He tried to be as stealthy as he could. He searched around in trees and logs, but found nothing. "Damn man, I bet I'm the only one that didn't find anything.." He said sighing. He walked and looked around, looking for something colorful that would catch his eye. Kerry and her husband did a good job at hiding them. "Damn, I'm gonna lose.." He complained. "Okay...I noticed that whenever you're looking for something, it's hard to find, and whenever you aren't paying attention, its right in your face." He said. He walked around, pretending like he was clueless, and next thing you know, he sees an egg in a small log. "Hahaaa, jack pot.." He said, leaning down and grabbing it. He looked at it, and shrugged. "Bacardi...I guess that's alright.." He smiled.

Tarhonda and gabbie walked throughout the woods. "Girl it's to many damn bugs out here.." Complained tarhonda. "Girl be quiet, it's not that bad.." Replied gabbie. "That's because you got on off spray and I don't.." Tarhonda said back. "Hey..how about you lift me up to that tree up there.." She continued. "Girl bye I am not lifting you up into no damn tree." She said. "Damn man, there's nothing out here, they probably got them all." Gabbie said again. "Wait...hold on what's that?" Asked tarhonda. She saw something glimmering in the sun behind a couple of bushes. "Hey yo I think that's an egg..! That's an egg Gabs..." She said, grabbing it from behind the bush. "Well, what's in it?" Asked gabbie. Once they saw, they both cheered. "CIROC!! HEYYYY!" they shouted in unison.

...

Once everyone returned with their eggs (there were supposed to be 20 in total), they were put into their own buckets. "Y'all better prepare to lose.." Said Taraji as Terrence grinned and wrapped his arms around her. Kerry counted all the eggs in total, and then she counted what team had how many. "Alright...well..." Said kerry. Everyone waited eagerly for her to announce who gets the big bottle of grey goose. "The winners are..." She said, dragging on. "Breyshere! With 6 eggs." Said kerry. Everyone groaned. "How in the hell.." Said tarhonda. "How did you find so many?" Asked grace. "I didn't pay attention.." He grinned back. "He gets the Grey goose. 2nd place will get a medium bottle of Cognac, and 3rd place will get a regular sized bottle of Smirnoff, and 4th and 5th place gets a bottle of Malibu the size of the ones in the easter eggs. 2nd place is Jussie with 4 eggs, 3rd place is Tarhonda and Gabbie with 4 eggs since they came back after jussie, 4th place is Grace and Trai with 3 eggs since they came back before taraji and Terrence, and 5th place is Taraji and Terrence with 3 eggs.." Said kerry. Terrence sighed with a sad smile on his face as kerry handed him the small bottle of mango Malibu. Taraji looked at him and grinned. "It's okay baby, I found the Hennesy.." She said to him smiling slyly. He froze. "Y-you did?" He asked. She nodded and held up the bottle, which was about the size of a purified drinking water bottle. "Does that mean we can..-yep..I got the whipped cream, the strawberries, and the Hershey's chocolate syrup all waiting at home.." She said seductively, whispering in his ear and rubbing his chest, while trailing her hand down to his shorts as she bit her lip when no one was looking. His mouth hung open. "That sounds better than winning, doesn't it.." She said to him. He nodded. "Come on.." She said seductively, grabbing his hand. "Yes ma'am." He said in a daze of imagining what he'll get once they get home. "Guys we're gonna head out. It was so fun..I'll make sure I call you kerry..bye everybody.." Taraji cooed as she waved goodbye and swiftly left. "They're about to go get it in. I already know." Said jussie...

END

I Hope You All Enjoyed! Sorry If It's Late! I Was With Family All Day! Leave Suggestions, And I Haven't Forgotten About The Ones You Sent To Me! Happy Easter Everyone!

What Is Your Favorite Liquor Brand From This One shot? Comment!