Part 14

I wasn't gonna do this until tonight but I'm lazy so.

Y/n's Pov

I got up and

''HEY'' I spoke in my alpha voice, Both Lauren and Amber turned to me '' Unless you wanna throw hands and trash this place I suggest you get off my best friend. And trust if we do fight I won't have a scratch'' As I said this my eyes were glowering red the whole time. Lauren looks at me then at Amber and back again. Then she just drops Amber on her ass.

''OW WHAT THE FUCK.'' Amber yells while rubbing her butt.

...I tried so hard not to laugh, I was fucking struggling

''T-Thank Y-you-u,'' was all I could manage and then I fell laughing at Amber's face.

''DAMNNN BITCH SHE DROPPED YOU REAL GOOD,'' I yelled still laughing.

''FUCK YOU.'' Amber says before laughing herself.

Aria made a face ''You guys are weird,'' 

I looked up at her ''So?''

''Good point!'' she said, Amber started laughing harder.

Lauren was just leaning against a wall watching us with a small smile on her face.

''What are we going to do?'' said Aria

''Whet?'' Honestly, I was confused as all balls as to what she's talking about.

''Well Y/n is coming with us.''

''Like hell she is'' Amber said becoming serious.

Lauren got off the wall hella calm as if nothing had happened a few minutes ago.

''She's my mate she must come and meet my pack.''

''Why would the whole pack want to meet your mate?'' I asked.

''Nah fuck that Y/n's not cha mate'' Amber crossed her arms.

''Yes she is and the reason why they would want to meet you is that I am the princess of the pack'' said Lauren still calm. Amber and I turned to each other.

Shit

''ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!'' Amber was screaming in the pack link. But I wanted to know more.

''Princess of what pack?''

''I am the princess of the Moon Pack''

''RED ALERT. DO YOU HEAR ME? RED-MOTHERFUCKING-ALERT BITCH'' Amber is killing my head.

Not only was the Moon Pack the most powerful in the whole world, but the alpha is also hella strict and would kill if he found out his daughter's mate is a rogue. Let's just say werewolves aren't very friendly with rogues. They get it into their kids' heads that we are thieves and kill for no reason, and are criminals and blah blah blah. I mean just cause some rogues do that doesn't mean we all do.

Lauren was in front of me with her eyes filled with concern.

''Y/n? Y/n are you ok?''