40. RACHEL

Hey guys! This is KARA/AMY'S wolf by the way!

One more one of these one person point of views before regular chapters!

Story ends on chapter 45!

Enjoy!

...

R A C H E L ' S     P O V :

The pain had been constant. I took most of it to help Amy plan how we would reintroduce ourselves back into our mate's life. I couldn't wait for the moment I got to meet Jason's wolf, the moment my wolf and I first bonded. The mate bond is always there, but the more time spent together, the more it grows. 

Kara and Jason's was fairly strong. After all, they had spent a lot of time together. Jason's wolf had never been aware of my existence, so it made sense for him to not look for me. I still wanted to curl up by him and go to sleep, instead of being alone.

Once Amy fell asleep that night, I took most of the pain. Since the bond between me and Jason's wolf hadn't been open, the pain was strained, making it hurt worse. Despite the fact that I was the one that was part witch, it still hurt badly. I couldn't imagine what our mate was going through, planning the... funeral.

It made me sick to think of. My fake body being sobbed over by the one I love while they think I left them. 

I would never leave my mate, not now, not ever. 

From now on, I wouldn't run away. I would stand by our mate no matter what.

I think the part that really got me was that I could hear Ethan crying out through the bond, begging for someone to silence the pain coursing through his body at the loss of his mate. My natural instinct was to run and embrace him, telling him that Amy and I were just fine and out of harms way, while my brain told me to stay a fair distance away.

Knowing that both of our pains would diminish if  I opened the bond, I did just that.

I stepped through, to find Ethan crying out in pain. Upon my arrival, my own, as well as his, disappeared. He was just a small ways away from the one he was grieving over and he didn't even know it.

I watched him, ears alert for any other signs of pain. Annoyed, he grunted before turning his back to me. It hurt me slightly to see him treat me in such a way, but to him I was some random wolf that just invaded his personal space. 

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on my mate as he faked sleeping. I knew he was probably really tired, but I hadn't seen my mate before, don't blame me! His fur was black and he was a lot bigger than your typical wolf. His muscles were tense under my gaze, but I couldn't help swoon at the sight. Of course, I got paired up with the most amazing looking Alpha.

*Hair flip* Yes, I am just that awesome.

He growled suddenly, pulling me from my thoughts. I wanted to melt right there and then. He was so hot when he growled and it was so deep and-

"Would you shut up already?" Amy whined. I had forgotten to close the mind link between her and I, so she had most likely heard just about everything I had been saying. I quickly apologized before closing the mind link. 

I averted my gaze from my mate due to his obvious unease from my intense stare. Every once in a while would steal a glance from him. Soon he was asleep, and just before I headed off to bed, I closed the portal, knowing my mate would feel even more pain in the morning.

It was really late at night, but I could feel Amy's restlessness. I knew she missed Jason just as much as me and desperately wanted to be at his side.