The Contest

POV - Lachlan (I know again, but I needed someone to be on the outside)

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1270

-Begin Chapter-

After our heated make out session in the hallway, I asked Landon how he felt if I went to London with the guys Thursday. My sweet boyfriend encouraged me full heartedly with a bright smile. Then, of course, I told him about the bet causing him to giggle and ask if he could help me judge. I told him yes and then together we moved into the Billards Room. Now I sat on a stool, Landon in front of me, leaning back as we both looked in front of us, preparing to watch the entertainment.

After Preston finally calmed down, feeling satisfied that he had got a hand in Vik's hair and pulled, the two were now separated. Vik was currently in JJ's arms and was being comforted and rocked back and forth as if he was a small child while he let out little whines of pain while Preston was off to the side, being lightly scolded by Cal, very lightly.

I smirked as I noticed a small evil grin on Vik's face. I guess he realized that Preston had done to him was going to help Vik win this contest quickly. No one says no to their precious love who has been hurt. Believe me. It was gonna also hurt Preston more that he got in trouble and he was going to have to make up some serious ground.

I leaned forward and kiss the side of Landon's head and then nuzzled my face against his before turning my attention back to them, curious to see how they were going to play it.

Vik was the one to make the first move, slightly pulling back at JJ and looking up at J with his brown eyes, which somehow looking wider.

He leaned forward and lightly kissed JJ on the lips, the older boy responding before the two pulled back. Then Vik turned his attention from JJ to Josh and Simon. He removed his arms from around him and made grabby arms towards the two.

Simon noticed first and smiled before walking forward to collect Vik from JJ, picking him up so Vik could wrap his legs around Simon's waist. The older blonde then moved to turn around and carry Vik over to by where Josh was standing.

Meanwhile, Preston, realizing how badly he had fucked up. Was doing his best to look ashamed and sad, causing both of his Daddies to begin comforting him, thinking that Cal had been too harsh.

Clever.

Now Preston was curled up in Callux's lap, looking up at Cal with innocent eyes, melting the taller man's heart by the look of it.

I turned my attention back to Vik and noticed that he had pulled his head from Simon's shoulder and was looking at Josh.

"Daddy." he said softly, leaning to lightly peck Josh on the cheek, causing the bearded man to smile.

"Yes Star?"

"Do you think it would be okay if me, Preston, and Lachlan went into town together Thursday?" he asked in a soft sweet voice that would melt any heart.

"By yourselves?" he asked skeptically.

"Yeah."

"I don't know Star, that seems sort of dangerous." he said slowly.

"What do you mean Daddy?"

"Vik, love," said Simon, catching Vik's attention, "You know Jerome called you from a number from around here, right?"

"Yeah..." the small boy said slowly.

"Well you know that means Rob could be somewhere near here too."

Vik and Preston flinched simultaneously.

"Momma..." whined Vik a little bit.

"Please Daddy Cal." I heard Preston try, batting his eyes.