1

Didn't you hear what they say about love? How it is the most powerful thing in the world? With love, you can do almost anything. They say, it can completely change a person, to the better or worse. Love is like a drug, a dangerous poison, something that can be really harmful to others. Some people are blinded by love, so was he. You weren't bothered by it, but maybe if you had notice it, have told him that something was wrong about him and that it scared you, maybe then things would have played out different for both of you.

_______________

You were in the hospital, again. The last time you had been there was because you had fallen down from a tree. This time, however, you were here because you had a car accident. At least you weren't this badly hurt. You yawned, looked at your phone to see ten missed calls from your friend Yuuri. It almost hurted you to see that you always troubled him so much. He was always so worried about you, but still, it didn't stop you from getting into more trouble.

You looked out of the window. Your head still hurted a little and you were not ready to talk to Yuuri right now. You know how he could be when he was worried. Not that it bothers you, but you simply didn't have the nerves right now.

A small sigh passed from your lips as you looked out of the window, which was beside your bed. It was really a nice day outside and you needed to stay inside because of this stupid accident. Soon you were dreaming around, thinking about the weirdest things, when suddenly the door opened and someone came in.

"[Y/N]! I thought you would die!" the voice shouted. You instantly turned around seeing Yuuri standing there. He was really worried about you and now that you saw him, you felt really bad that you didn't call him back. "Hello Yuuri. I'm sorry about that..." you mumbled. He frowned for a short moment before he walked to you, first a little awkward, but slowly he put you into a careful hug. "You scared me!" he mumbled. You let out a little chuckle, truly amused by what he had just said.

"Sorry Yuuri, but you know me. There's nothing that can kill me this easy, so don't worry about it!" you laughed while he just shook his head. He let go of you and crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at you. There was something about you that fascinated him, ever since he met you. Maybe it were your [E/C] eyes? Or your soft smile? He couldn't really say what it was, but he didn't care much. After all, you were a nice and sweet person, so why should he worry about it? You were cute, sweet and nice and you seemed to like him.

So it was kinda normal for him to worry about a person he liked, right? But there was something else... lately he had this weird feeling whenever he saw you. He wanted to hold you close, feeling your skin on his own, feeling your soft lips on his. Whenever you started to talk about a boy you had just met, he noticed how he disliked it. He dislikes it when you talk about other boys or when you talk to other boys, heck, he disliked it when you were even looking at someone else beside him. He wishes that you would only look at him and no one else. It is a strange thought, is it? Especially since you two aren't together.

There was a good reason why you two weren't together. Yuuri didn't know if you like him in the same way he likes you and if you would be willing to be with him. He was also too shy to confess his love to you. How should he even? You were the most beautiful thing on the world and he was just...well, he was just Yuuri, nothing special. So what should he do to win your heart?

He had tried a few things already, but nothing seemed to work. Every time you would act like you didn't understand what he means. Yes, acting, that was at least how it looked to Yuuri. Maybe you really didn't see the things he was doing for you, after all, you were really innocent minded, another thing that he loved about you. He remembered how some random guy was once making a dirty joke, but you didn't understand it. It was cute to see that you were still innocent like this.

You rubbed the back of your neck, smiling at him. "I promise that I will be more carefully next time" You couldn't really make promises like this and you were sure that you already told Yuuri the same thing over and over again, but who can you blame for always hurting yourself? It was almost like, as if bad luck was following you around.

"Uh...[Y/N]? I talked to the nurses earlier and they told me you can go home today...but you need to stay with someone since you're still not completely fine and something might happen to you...so uh...I-I wanted to ask if you want to stay with me for a while?" Yuuri asked, blushing a little while looking to the ground. You blinked, once, than twice before answering. "Oh okay? I will stay with you if it's the only way to get out of here as soon as possible"

Yuuri looked up, a shy smile on his face. "G-Great! I will tell the nurses then!" and with this he rushed out of the room. You felt a little guilty, since you didn't want to cause more trouble than needed, but Yuuri seemed more as just happy to have you around for a while. Hopefully everything would be fine and you could soon be at your own house, doing whatever you wanted to do.

However...there was this weird feeling that wouldn't leave you and you couldn't say what it was...

_________

/A/N: If you like this story, please leave a vote or comment to show me that you enjoyed it! And until next chapter bye!!