BEATEN

I layed there as they kicked me and dragged me around like their own rag doll. My shirt was ripped and my black sports bra was showing through every hole in the shirt. I tried to fight back but a 17 year old girl against 4 men each taking their turn touching me and beating me was pretty unfair.

"Okay lock her back up we're done with her for now" they said dragging me by what was left of my shirt. Once we got to the cell one of the men grabbed my hair and jerked me around.

"We'll be back for you don't you worry" he smirked showing his yellow teeth.

"Fuck you" I said through my swollen lip.

"Better watch that pretty little mouth of yours" he gunned while throwing me by my hair and into the rotten cell.
____________
CARL'S P.O.V:
It's been 3 weeks since she went missing. They took her when they knocked us out. A group of men had knocked us out and tied us up but when I woke up she was gone. The busies around my eye was finally healed but I was still sore from being hit in the head. I stayed in my room most days waiting for her because my dad won't let me go out and look for her. So I sit on my bed and look at an old picture of her that I took of her the day before she was taken.

"Carl you want to come down for supper" Michonne said knocking on the locked door.

"No I'm not hungry" I lied.

"I'll just bring it up after like I did last time then" she said then made her way back down stairs.
_____________
Y/N P.O.V:
It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks I have been beaten and touched and many other things. 3 weeks and I had missed Carl I just wanted to be with him.

"Come on pretty much lady" a man came by the door and grabbed me by the hair again. I quickly fought back with all the strength I had but little food and little water didn't help. I was thrown to the ground in a matter of seconds. As he came back to grab me again I grabbed his knife out of his holster and stabbed him in the stomach I quickly stood up and stabbed him in the head grabbing his gun and ammo and making my way down the dark hallway.

I made my way out into the light without being seen l squinted once I got out into the light I hadn't seen outside in for what felt like forever.

I bolted for the woods and hid myself behind a big tree.

I made my way down a long paved road and tried to make my way back to Alexandira.
____________
CARL'S P.O.V:
I heard yelling and commotion going on outside I looked out the window and went wide eyed when I saw Y/N being taken up to Denise's by Maggie Glenn and Daryl. Her shirt was ripped and she had bruises all over her arms legs and stomach. She frantaclly looked around and tried to get out of Daryl and Glenn's grasp she hung onto Maggie for dear life and looked petrified.

I raced down the stairs and rushed over to her she made eye contact with me and sprinted over to me she brought me into a tight hug and sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's okay your okay now" I reassured her. She nodded into my shoulder.

"I just want to go to bed" she sobbed.

"Okay" I said nodding to everyone that it was okay and that I had the situation covered. I brought her back to the house and I crawled into bed with her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you" she whispered clinging onto me.

"I love you" I whispered. We stayed up all night and talked about everything she cried and we laughed and emotions were mixed but we got everything under control. She calmed down after a week and didn't jump at every man she saw. I was just glad she was okay and wasn't still there in that horrible place.