12 : kisses

Trailer:

Ethan and Polly were having their first lover's quarrel.

Oh I'm sorry, were you hoping for a little update on how Harry and I were doing?

Well the thing is that guy's been avoiding me ever since the kiss for two weeks now so we're pretty nonexistent to one another at this point.

Polly and Ethan haven't been speaking either, for reasons still unknown.

Alan's still a chef with a socializing problem.

And Arlo has a whole bucket of seashells left to give out to random people on the streets.

"Why are we here again." I said, taking my helmet off and killing the engine of my motorcycle as Ethan parked his own on the clean curb, kicking his stand angrily as he relieved himself of his head gear as well.

"I'm not going to let Polly just fucking ignore me like this, thinking she can hide in her polished mansion away from me." He muttered, his sharp features etched with frustration as I ran a hand through my short pixie cut hair, the strands a lot curlier than before now that I completely chopped them.

Kind of missed my long hair and kind of didn't.

"Okay I'll rephrase, what am I doing here again?" I asked, brushing my finger over the septum piercing hanging from my nose as we stopped to look at the picket fenced, blue sky green grass neighborhood, our dark tattoos over the exposed skin of our bodies and rough attire attracting many stares our ways from the locals who were watering their petunias or walking their Pomeranians.

"Well who else would I bring to suffer through this with me?" Ethan smirked, keeping his shades on, inked bulging muscle straining through his black shirt catching a few tennis skirt wearing girl's attention before they shot me glares, eyeing my crop top and pierced belly button.

"Yeah yeah, enough sweet talking, let's just get this over with." I finished, waving him off making him chuckle before we both headed towards Polly's mansion up further in the hills.

Turns out, she was at Harry's place right next door.

And so was the whole block, judging by the sound of laughter, music, and water splashing all the way in the backyard.

The front door was locked so Ethan and I effortlessly jumped over the fence,hearing the commotion become louder and louder before the sight of a large, extravagant pool people usually saw in music videos was occupied by a handful of well dress, good looking people.

Two of them being Polly and Harry.

"And then I said, they should call it a Chardo-no rather than a Chardonnay." Harry delivered the terrible joke about wine with a charming smile as the people around him let out high pitched, nasally laughs, all sounding the same but with different tones, including the girl that copied herself besides him, placing her hand on his bare chest.

They sounded like chickens.

Polly was the first to see us in her pink, white polka dotted bikini, her smile falling completely when she spotted us as the chatter died down, Harry visibly tensing on the patio with a glass of wine in his hand as all eyes were on Ethan and I.

Harry stared directly at me, half stunned and half confused, especially when his gaze darted to my cut hair.

He took a long sip of his drink, holding the Brazilian girl besides him closer as we locked eyes.