"Who wants to die today?" // Matty

The sun was shinning, the sky was the perfect shade of blue, the weather was just right. All in all it was the perfect weather for an off day. One I definitely didn't want to spend in the hotel room.

"Babe," I nudged Matty as he was still facedown in the sheets. I understood he likes to sleep in on his off days but it was 1 in the afternoon.

"Uhh" he groaned into the pillow. His face hidden by his messy head of curls.

"C'mon babe, get up. Let's go explore." I whined like a child, hoping he'd oblige as he usually did when I whined. This time nothing. He simply grabbed the blanket, covered himself and turned back over. Leaving the room with a huff, I gave up.

"Any luck?" George asked from the couch of the living area of the massive suite the band was sharing.

"Nope." I said falling beside him.

"Well since he doesn't want to do anything well have to make our own fun." Ross pitched. Connecting to the Bluetooth speaker Matty has beside the bed, he made sure the volume was up before pressing play on 'Love Me'. The loud guitar riff ringing through the room. Even with the door shut we heard it before a 'thud' and then nothing.

"Whose next?" Ross asked. Adam stood up, his iPhone in hand, he set an alarm. We all held our breathe as he snuck into the room and snuck back out. Not a word was said, if anyone could sneak it'd be Adam.

"What did you do?" I asked, having too much fun.

"I slid it under the bed, so when it goes off he won't be able to find it." We all giggled like school girls and awaited. A moment later the annoying iPhone alarm sound went off.

"UGHHHHHH" we heard Matty shout as the alarm continued to ring for a bit before he found it and shut it off.

"Nice try Hann now I have your phone dumbass." We heard Matty shout through the wall.

"Don't worry, Hann." I got up and went in the room. The minute I entered Matty started whining and shouting. Without a word I grabbed Hanns phone and left. Tossing it to him as I passed I went over to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" George asked even though I'm fully aware he could tell. Filling the largest glass I could find with water, I marched back into the room. Not saying anything I opened the door and threw the water at him before shutting it. We tried to hold ourselves together as we heard him shuffling, fall, and then continue to shuffle around the room before the door swung open.

"Who wants to die today?" Matty emerged, his wet curls sticking to his face.