Chapter 7

The Kingdom of Hell
Micah's POV

Azazel returned with another bundle of clothes, leaving the room while I put them on. I began smiling when they actually fit. I gave Azazel my gratitude, and asked to look around.

Thankfully, he agreed, and I was able to roam the castle. Unfortunately, I was to do so with a bodyguard. Marax, as I learned his name was, followed me around constantly, his sharp eyes darting around behind me.

"You don't have to be so on edge, you know." I spoke softly, flinching as he turned to me with his angry expression. "You can never be too careful," He grunted. "And, you don't have to be so afraid. No one here's gonna hurt ya, you're the future queen, after all. Everyone here would rather go to Hell than mess with Lord Lucifer and, as you can see, we're already in Hell."

I chuckled, watching Marax's expression soften. We continued to chat about various things. What it was like here, what Lucifer was like, until someone behind us spoke.

"Glad to see you're getting along so well with my queen, Marax." Lucifer grabbed me, pulling me into a hug and placing his head in the crook of my neck. Marax's expression became panicked as he searched for something to say. Finally, I spoke up. "Azazel sent him... To be a bodyguard... For me." Lucifer paused, and finally shrugged. "Okay, if you say so."

He lifted me up, carrying me away. Over his shoulder, Lucifer yelled to Marax. "I'll be taking Micah off your hands for awhile! Keep everyone away from my bedroom!" Marax nodded, and my face heated. "W-what are you planning on doing?" Lucifer grinned. "You and I are going to have some fun."

The Kingdom of Earth
Seth's POV

My brother is gone. I assume the man with wings took him, but I don't know where. I hardly even know what happened. One minute, the two were talking, the next thing you know, bird man has taken off with Micah.

I sighed deeply. "My my, quite the sigh there, wasn't it?" I whirled around, my expression filled with annoyance and confusion. "And... Who are you?" The man smiled softly, and I inspected him from head to toe.

His golden hair was shoulder length, pulled back into a ponytail. His soft features and gentle smile made him seem surreal. His golden eyes added to the illusion of the angelic man, and I couldn't help but stare.

"My name is Airick, and I'm here for Micah." I shook my head. "Some other wierd guy already came and took him." Airick's features soured. "Drat. That Azazel is efficient, if nothing else... You! Do you know when the man came by?" I thought for a moment. "Two days ago?"

Airick became panicked by this, grabbing fistfuls of his hair. "Two days ago?! But, how?! Our Intel is never wrong!" I shrugged. "Maybe Cupid lost his way." I said it jokingly, but Airick seemed serious when he responded. "Yes, he does that often. Blames it on 'matchmaking' and 'love.' Utter nonsense, if you ask me..."

I stared at Airick, my blank express not getting through to him. "Uh, what exactly are you?" Airick looked up. "Didn't I tell you? I'm an angel. The man who took your brother was a devil, a follower of Satan or Lucifer, as he goes by now. Your brother was chosen by the devil to be his queen. I came to intercept that, in order to keep the balance and order of things. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm too late."

My mind seemed to overload with this information, not believing any of it. "Yeah, sure, and I'm the queen of England." Airick became annoyed, and grabbed my hand. "It's impolite not to believe people!" A gush of wind seemed to blow out of nowhere, and suddenly, we were flying.

A bright light came down, blinding me. I closed my eyes until it disappeared, feeling the solid ground underfoot. "Welcome, to Heaven." Airick stretched his hand out towards the golden Utopia as I stared in awe. "Tea and crumpets..."