- 03 -

In Suga's peripheral vision, he saw Jimin swallow nervously.

The man was now facing the bed and Suga just knew that whoever he was, this person was currently looking around and would soon peek under the bed. They were in deep shit now.

Many options came to Suga's head. It would be easy to defeat the man when it came to hand-to-hand combat, with or without weapon. The problem was, Suga didn't know how Jimin's crazy mind worked. This kid could do something dumb while Suga was trying to disarm and tackle the man. Worse, he might run downstairs where there's a big possibility that a bunch of other bad guys were waiting.

Well, he could also fight this man whilst keeping hold of Jimin. Suga could do that. Tsk, easy.

BUT.

In a circumstance like this, Suga was wise enough to know that it was not good to take risks. Despite how smoothly planned all his missions were, he still enjoyed taking risks. It's just that in a situation where you also barely had any idea what was happening, you really couldn't take a shitty risk.

He's mission was to keep Jimin safe.

That's it.

Seriously, Agent Y should've given me more details. Aish!

He could feel Jimin's panicked breathing below him as the perfect idea struck Suga. He shifted a bit and turned on his AC watch, a hologram hovering over it appeared. He noticed Jimin's eyes widening as the younger boy stared incredulously at the watch which probably looked so amazing for the naive kid.

Suga turned to Jimin. "What's your home number? I'll call it."

Without a pause, Jimin quickly narrated his phone number. Suga called the said number using his AC Watch and immediately, a loud ringing resounded through the house. Just as he had expected, the man turned away, exiting the room to probably go downstairs and check the phone.

It was pretty stupid of him.

Suga was glad to know that their pursuer was an idiot.

The moment Suga was sure the man was already on the staircase and out of the room, he quickly crawled out, Jimin following him hesitantly. When they were finally standing again, an awkward moment ensued as Suga finally had the chance to look at Jimin from head to toe. Seriously, who would wear that small of a towel? He's practically just steps away from being naked. It's a miracle that the towel still managed to hold on after all the fiasco.

"We have to move now. Fast," Suga said after a second of staring at the younger boy.

Jimin, who was looking away and blushing hard the whole time Suga was scrutinizing him, turned his head to face him. He blinked. "W-what?! Who says I'm coming with you?"

Of shitting course. He just had to be the most stubborn person in the whole world.

Suga was really tempted to pull out his revolver now and point it this kid's head, just to make things easier and faster, but there's just something in this boy that stopped him. If possible, he wanted to finish this shit without needing to scare Jimin.

"Aish! Will you stop being so-"

"G-go away! I'm w-warning you!" Jimin said as he quickly reached for the scissor that was on top of his side-table, his previous weapon of destruction which was a badminton rocket now forgotten and left under the bed.

Suga rolled his eyes, because really.

The older boy moved forward, swiftly and easily grabbing Jimin's hand that was holding the sharp object. However, as Jimin tried to back away, something tragic happened.