"Kiss Me" // Adam

"You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress, oh, Kiss Me!!" I sang as I danced around the kitchen.

"Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance. Silver moon is sparkling, so kiss me." I was so lost in my own music while attempting to straighten up the house. Most of my time spent dancing rather than cleaning but the space looked pretty good considering.

"Kiss me down by the broken treehouse. Swing me upon its hanging tire." My headphones doing the best job at blocking out everything but what I was listening to I never heard Adam walk.

"Bring, bring , bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map. Oh kiss me!" Leaving my cleaning supplies abandoned atop the counter I twirled around the kitchen. Hands on my waist making me jump.

"What the fuck, Hann!" I pulled my headphones down, my lower back hitting the counter from attempting to get away from whomever I thought was touching me.

"Sorry," He laughed putting his hands up in surrender.

"Didn't mean to scare you, or ruin your little dance party." He moved closer to me so he was in front of me.

"You know I hate it when you scare me." My arms were crossed, not looking at him yet not necessarily mad either.

"You have a lovely voice by the way" he laughed as he said it, resulting in a glare before looking away from him.

"Hey, you know I'm just messing with you." He placed his hand in my cheek to make me look at him. Leaning closer so his face was a mere few inches from mine. Me, stubborn as always, just stared at him.

It was then I realized just how loud my music was playing as we could hear clearly booming from the headphones around my neck.

"So, Kiss Me"

With his hand still on my cheek, a small smile tugged at my lips as me pulled me towards him. Our lips connecting in a sweet kiss, both of us smiling as the song continued to ring out from the headphones.